Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham *** Official Match Thread ***

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
He was pathetic. Had a right barney. Didn't see it all, but he really was worked up, especially having a go at Paul Trollope.

It does not seem that long ago that we were calling for Pauls blood when we were away at Bristol Rovers for his touch line antics.
Of course he can now do no wrong in my eyes but he is a very feisty character during and just after a match.
(I am sure it was him when Slade was manager)

Jospeh

Oct 28, 2016
Did anyone else notice the Fulham #4 get booked after Murray scored? It isn't on the BBC site or Brighton site but I'm 100% sure he got booked. (should clarify I'm not a weird stat person but I work at the games collecting data so I just want clarification I was correct)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
You have some deep-rooted hatred of Manchester United for some reason?

No. Well, okay, yes. But that's not what I was driving at, as well you know.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's ok guys, I've used my lucky mug today. Sorry about last friday.

The old girl deserves a lot of credit.

2016-11-26 21.07.02.jpg2016-11-26 21.06.36.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Magnificent win today, top snow dogging post match with Mrs Hut, 10 bagged and barcoded plus a great evening meal at the New Club

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"You may tell them all that we'll stand or fall for Sussex by the sea" clearly audible today.

:)
Good. It's taken a while, but most are getting it now. It's 100 years since those men gave their lives for us, the least we can do is remember.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
What's happened to our short passing game? Aren't our players allowed to interchange positions?

Why does Dale Stephens make pases putting Albion players into difficult positions? That's what Rohan Ince used to do.

I thought Fulham were the best side we have played this season.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here