Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham *** Official Match Thread ***

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
This has to be one of my favourite Saturdays following the football from home for years. Not just for the results, but for the manner that they've come: BHA playing poor first half and winning from behind; Newcastle losing a home banker; Palace losing after being 4-3 in 91st minute.

Marvellous scenes.

Edit: Scunthorpe also drew, so I think that that puts us back top of the 2016 league table. That's 91 places above Palace.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We won, Newcastle lost, Norwich lost and Palace are hilarious...that'll do me. :thumbsup:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This has to be one of my favourite Saturdays following the football from home for years. Not just for the results, but for the manner that they've come: BHA playing poor first half and winning from behind; Newcastle losing a home banker; Palace losing after being 4-3 in 91st minute.

Marvellous scenes.

Not forgetting England beating Argentina in the rugby despite having Daly sent off after 4 minutes.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Palace hahahahahahahhahahahaha

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
The passion and desire shown in the second half makes up for the dire first! 4 wins from 4 verses Fullham isn't it now?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My mate who lives in Laoa(?) messaged me and said we'd win 2-1 after going a goal down. Genius!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Delivery for Mr. Hughton.

765_340_1_1_11850%20bag%20pallet.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here