Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Jimmy Grimble

Lallana groin injury? I thought he was ill?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Apparently this is hidden away on BT Sport 3 Extra. If, like me, you get BT Sport as a default part of a Virgin Media package then it's not listed. Go to regular BT Sport 3 and you'll find it on the red button.

You're welcome.

Unfortunately I’ve got sky sports, prime and access to a virgin go account on the tablet but that’s it, time for the dark arts on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Where is the match being shown?

We have BT Sport through the Sky Box. I can’t see the match mentioned. I have seen reference elsewhere to BT Sport Extra but I can’t find that Channel listed.

As per replies use the red button but it is TWO extra, not three, there was an error in my post on page 1. Radio Times listing had it as 3 but if you go to the BT Sport site it says 2 Extra.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Really hoping Khadra starts, we get a chance to see Modor in action. And maybe a goal for Zequiri.

Would have no complaints if lots are rested with the massive Fulham game coming up.

Albion!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Apparently this is hidden away on BT Sport 3 Extra. If, like me, you get BT Sport as a default part of a Virgin Media package then it's not listed. Go to regular BT Sport 3 and you'll find it on the red button.

You're welcome.

[emoji106] cheers Guinness

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings
My XI v Blackpool

Steele/Walton
Veltman
White
Dunk
Burn
Bissouma
Moder
Tau
Groß
March
Zeqiri

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea

You're welcome.

Thanks. Was about to throw my toys out the pram that I have Bt on sky and couldn’t see it.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
If you have the BT Sport app, get yourself the cheapest Now TV stick you can as that works great and has all of the Extras. Think at £15 (The cheapest I saw them) they are cheaper than Amazon jobbies. Might need to shop around though

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
I know, not knowing our own players names really gets my goat up. The other one people struggle with is DENDONCKER. When I see dedoncker, dedonker and other variants, I wonder just how many warrens there are on here

Really hoping Khadra starts, we get a chance to see Modor in action. And maybe a goal for Zequiri.

Would have no complaints if lots are rested with the massive Fulham game coming up.

Albion!

:tantrum::angry::ffsparr::facepalm::wrong::shootself

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This is the one, 7 - 0 to the good guys

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You are correct, he was back on training yesterday. Perhaps be on the bench vs Fulham?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hoping he wasn’t coming back from illness and did his groin in training yesterday!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm really looking forward to today. We have a really good path to the quarter finals if we take it seriously. However the Fulham game on Tuesday must take priority and with so many players unavailable I'm expecting a fairly weakened side. So it's an opportunity for some players to stake a claim for a start on Tuesday and for younger players to have a greater involvement in the first team squad.

As long as those playing are up for it it should be a cracking game.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
As above, go to Bt Sport 3 and when you see the red button icon on the screen, press it and will take you too a menu where you can select the game

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks for this, just tried the red button on Virgin channel 528 BT Sports 2 and the menu including the 3 extra channels pops up. Sorted.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
eNywxx6.gif

soccerstreams100(dot)tv

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here