Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Thread ***

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Assuming it stayed 1-0 to half time.

Boo hiss.....getting seriously fed up with Player today - audio keeps falling over, text commentary constantly freezing, no scores, no stats - if it's going to go back to this there will be no point!

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Only Glasfryn's cat's understudy but filled in a couple of games last season I believe when the Welsh wonder was detained.

Still a bit young and tends to get distracted by food. Runs the length of the flat if a seagull flies over front to back, and sits on the back window sill, churping (or cheering) when it emerges into view :thumbsup:

Think she's starting to realise cheering on the radio, equals cheering Owner, equals treats and extra dinner shortly and is just reminding me!

Sign her up?, don't bother - She's already onboard in my books. A worthy understudy. Get in.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Assuming it stayed 1-0 to half time.

Boo hiss.....getting seriously fed up with Player today - audio keeps falling over, text commentary constantly freezing, no scores, no stats - if it's going to go back to this there will be no point!

Some stats are filtering through , we're down to 3rd on 10 points behind Scumhampton , whilst Derby are top with 12 points

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Only Glasfryn's cat's understudy but filled in a couple of games last season I believe when the Welsh wonder was detained.

Still a bit young and tends to get distracted by food. Runs the length of the flat if a seagull flies over front to back, and sits on the back window sill, churping (or cheering) when it emerges into view :thumbsup:

Think she's starting to realise cheering on the radio, equals cheering Owner, equals treats and extra dinner shortly and is just reminding me!

typical cat chattering when they see birds
food orientated

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Alan Cork on the radio , scouting the youngsters playing today as potential England U21s , Dunky in particular ?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Sounded good what I've heard. They might have had more of the ball but if we are creating more then I think get through their 5 minutes bound to have on top sometime in the 2nd half and we're good. Can see Gus throwing couple speedy subs on when that period comes, to try and cut it out and nick one on the counter. Hedge my bets and say winger to make it 2-0 79th minute :albion2:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just thinking that if I could take any two Blackpool players they would probably be Taylor-Fletcher and Matt Phillips (rather than Kevin) - not sure how well either are playing today though - from the intermittent commentary we seem to be edging it all round?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
my player just dropped out ..........panic .........................re-started it and its OK phew!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just thinking that if I could take any two Blackpool players they would probably be Taylor-Fletcher and Matt Phillips (rather than Kevin) - not sure how well either are playing today though - from the intermittent commentary we seem to be edging it all round?
Stephan Crainey would be my choice (only as full back cover mind!)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does LuaLua now qualify as a potential England player ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here