Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
whats everyones thoughts on the penalty that wasnt? kazenga whips a great ball in barnes runs in to finish only blatantly pulled back right in front of lino who was inline and has no reason not togive it. believe me i have never seen a more stonewall penalty than that.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
whats everyones thoughts on the penalty that wasnt? kazenga whips a great ball in barnes runs in to finish only blatantly pulled back right in front of lino who was inline and has no reason not togive it. believe me i have never seen a more stonewall penalty than that.

I was about to start a thread about the stonewall penalty that wasn't given.

I was sitting in WSU at the north end. Was shocked it wasn't given. Surely the biggest turning point of the game?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I'm wondering if the players are running a season-long tally of the nutmegs they can accomplish ???

Noone must have pulled off about 8 today and Dicker tried a couple early in the second half...

All part of the entertainment? :smile:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Taking Noone off yesterday (unless injured but didnt look like he was) was a big mistake Lua Lua just doesnt seem right at the moment.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It is two points dropped, and to lose a two goal lead is not good. The real point though is that we know we have a strong team that will not only survive but, and (it's hard to be sure to what extent at this stage), do well in this league.

Allow yourself to be briefly down about the final result, but then look again at how far we have come :) ... remember many another team will suffer the same fate.. such as Doncaster!

This time last year we dropped a lead against Rochdale and only took 7 points for the whole of August. As you have said, look how far we have come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports