Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Birmingham City *** Official Match Thread ***

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I'm pretty sure this is some elaborate dream constructed by my friends and an all out conspiracy by BHA media to mess with my head?!!!?

How *uckin brilliant do we need to be, till I acknowledge that we're actually a barely scoring but completely solidly promotion faves?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Houghton?

dental+veneers+will+help+chantelle+houghton+create+a+hollywood+smile_2621_800349498_0_0_6790_300.jpg

dr415414

May 6, 2015
We couldn't hold onto the ball. Murphy kept giving it away and March became quite. Luckily Kayal pulled us through, and Wilson looked very good for his first match. Wilson could grab quite a few goals for us this season which is promising.
March became quite what?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
He's a centre forward and missed a 1 on 1 with the keeper. Lets be objective. He gets paid to score goals and he fluffed his lines. He will be judged on goals. No cigar for him today. We shall see. Solly March seems destined for the top flight, hopefully with us.

A youngster who's hardly played all year looked a lot more threatening and composed that 2 of the other 3 strikers we own. Unlucky with the post shot. It's clear he's a decent talent.

Feb 14, 2010
A youngster who's hardly played all year looked a lot more threatening and composed that 2 of the other 3 strikers we own. Unlucky with the post shot. It's clear he's a decent talent.

he missed a 1 on 1. No cigar. Sorry but promise is jam tomorrow. Hes paid to stick those chances away, if brum had equalised then his miss would have been very costly. Not on his back, he looked good on the stream and is rated by United fans, but lets not start with excuses. He should have scored and tats the bottom line.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
he missed a 1 on 1. No cigar. Sorry but promise is jam tomorrow. Hes paid to stick those chances away, if brum had equalised then his miss would have been very costly. Not on his back, he looked good on the stream and is rated by United fans, but lets not start with excuses. He should have scored and tats the bottom line.

Oh yeah!! So when you have started a new job you have not been nervous or not quite got it right first day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here