Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Birmingham City *** Official Match Thread ***

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Glad to have the score wrong.

Without Zamora's experience it's a 1 - 1 draw. Without Stockdale........well.....................it's a 1 - 1 draw.

Wilson will score next match against Charlton

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I had to attend to something just after Wilson cam on and only watched the last 4 mins. Did we dominate from mins 70-90 in the same way as we had for the rest of the game, or did it go all nervy? And how did Wilson and Calderon do?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Ref is seriously pissing me off.

he's a f**king CHEAT.

Gave Birmingham everything, so many mistakes, He did everything in his power to help them, truly woeful performance. Just surprised he blew the whistle, thought he'd keep going till he could award a pen or they scored.

Feb 14, 2010
I had to attend to something just after Wilson cam on and only watched the last 4 mins. Did we dominate from mins 70-90 in the same way as we had for the rest of the game, or did it go all nervy? And how did Wilson and Calderon do?

"And Wilson must score.." He missed a 1 on 1 with the keeper. Still he played a game as sub for Man U and is now on loan with us in the second tier, so he must be better than Pele according to NSC. Everything to prove after that miss.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean

Nervy, very nervy, almost had a heart attack!

Dec 29, 2011

We couldn't hold onto the ball. Murphy kept giving it away and March became quite. Luckily Kayal pulled us through, and Wilson looked very good for his first match. Wilson could grab quite a few goals for us this season which is promising.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
50 points and safety now a mere 12 points away.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Real quality on display today. Really hope Rosenior injury is less serious than it seems.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Still playing at 5pm....what the hell was that shit referee doing? I'd be interested to read the referees assessor's report on Gavin Wards 'performance'.

Birmingham weren't up to much were they, relying heavily on physicality to mask an inadequacy in skills. I wouldn't replace any of our players with one of theirs. Perhaps that wasn't their usual standard, the Rowett to Fulham talk might have upset the apple cart.

Anyway other than the rubbish ref and opposition, I enjoyed that.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
wwdwwwwdddwwdddwdw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here