[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Potter made bad tactical errors in the Chelsea game and I’m not sure he’s covered himself in glory in this second half

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I hate Villa with a passion. They're the Palace of the north and that **** Grealish is their Zaha.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Poor performance, we've been horrible second half. Starting to get worried with out form/performances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Alzate ****ing bottled that. I know Mings is a unit but if he wants to play for the first team he needs to man up and put himself on the line

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Funny how fans always hate the oppositions most skilful player.

And the ones who spend half their career rolling around on the floor instead of playing.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You have to score more than one goal at home to the worst teams in the league really.

Beginning to worry about us now. It's a lack of fire power.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Shit result - today for the first time I'm starting to feel worried about our chances for survival. No pattern or identifiable strategy. Toothless up front. Please Tony - get us a new striker.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Looks like these clubs are in massive trouble.

Brighton
Bournemouth
Norwich

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
Thought it was a good attacking move, to get Alzate's skill and energy further forward. Radio Sussex were saying exactly the same. Villa's equaliser was nothing to do with the substitution, just due to us sitting back, slowing it up and making mistakes.

A good attacking move is to bring off an forward and bring on a defender?

We were sitting back because of less attacking options. At home and taking off a forward for a defender is pretty bad.

Villa done a number on us today and we had few answers. Worrying

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports