Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I wonder if there'll be a queue for dicks, I usually get there half hour early but don't fancy waiting in the rain!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Just watched the press conference. Bob is hilarious, dealing with the dimbot questions. I love his attitude - of course he was screaming at the team during their 'best performance' (against Stains). The man is striving for perfection. I love it.
Always entertaining, although he could have played down his amusement at any suggestion that a team the stature of Brighton could ever hope to sign a player the calibre of his former player Mudryk.
:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Always entertaining, although he could have played down his amusement at any suggestion that a team the stature of Brighton could ever hope to sign a player the calibre of his former player Mudryk.
:lolol:
Yeah, I was gutted. :lolol:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Feeling very positive about the result. They may expect an easier ride with is missing Alexis and Caceido but I think we will surprise them.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Will be there this afternoon....... However 5.30 NYE kick off. Dark pissing with rain and windy. travelling to and fro will be horrible. Would I rather stay in and watch on TV ?? probably !!! However the thought of missing us beating the league leaders will get me there !! get drubbed and def will wish had stayed at home .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here