Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The worst of the weather seems to have come along earlier judging by the fact my whole house now smells of wet dog.

If it is pissing down then ensure your phone is in a waterproof pocket, maybe also in a placcy bag, if it has your ticket on it. I once fritzed an iPhone by taking it on a run with me in the rain in a supposedly "waterproof" running pouch :rolleyes:
The % chance of rain during match o'clock is considerably lower here in Best Sussex.
So if the wind keeps up it might, MIGHT, not be quite as biblical as Dwayne predicted - which we (I) mocked - then agreed with!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The % chance of rain during match o'clock is considerably lower here in Best Sussex.
So if the wind keeps up it might, MIGHT, not be quite as biblical as Dwayne predicted - which we (I) mocked - then agreed with!
I have spent over 20 years mocking dwayne, but don't think I have EVER agreed with him :wink:

Arse weather.jpg

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Three points and a NYE spent watching Arsenal Fan TV go into meltdown will be a wonderful way to end the year
I'm not too sure they will. Checking their forums they (the knowledgable ones) now admire our game and feel they could struggle to get a draw.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just watched the press conference. Bob is hilarious, dealing with the dimbot questions. I love his attitude - of course he was screaming at the team during their 'best performance' (against Stains). The man is striving for perfection. I love it.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ferguson with the winner in the 87th minute please after 86 minutes of hanging in there,going to be a tough game and if we do manage to come away with any points it will certainly raise a few eyebrows of those teams below us who think we're going to fade away.

Strikers all around the world will be queuing up to sign for us tomorrow 😁

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Awful weather, weakened team, later kick off on NYE, I have very low expectations for anything good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here