Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I was bang up for this game and looking forward to it all week...until I realised about half an hour ago that it kicks off at 2:15 a.m. Put a dampener on my enthusiasm a little.

Still, we'll win 9-0.

Possibly.

Probably not though.

Most likely we'll only win by 3 or 4.

Or lose.

A draw could be on the cards though.

:shrug:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I got the same feeling of a hammering like last time we played them at home.. That didn't go to badly by all accounts and we won.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Bissouma on the bench again :nono:

Albion (4-5-1) Ryan; Montoya, Balogun, Duffy, Bernardo; March, Stephens (c), Gross, Propper, Locadia; Murray

I'll probably regret this but I really think we've missed a trick with this team. if Arsenal have a weakness it's at the back, as do Everton. If we play the holding game against either of them unless we keep a clean sheet for at least an hour (which I accept we are capable of doing) we'll almost certainly lose.

If we played the team that played against Bournemouth we might still lose but we'd have a better chance of getting a win or at least a draw. We are at home, after all.

I'm almost glad I decided at the last minute to stay at home and watch it on the box.

Having said all that, we'll probably win now and will regret not being there to see it!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Locadia hat-trick? Hughton is a god. :shrug: All joking apart its Locadia's time to shine, if not its adios in January?:xmas:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here