Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Just woke up and seen the result, good to get a point where none expected.
Will watch replay and read thread as not going back to work till Jan 2nd.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Good point
March poor
Locadia much improved
Stephens better today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
As said previously in thread, the first st 20 mins or so were utter gash, we had no idea and no direction.
Well done Locadia and he should have scored 2 goals.
Pointless yellow from Murray, what was the point, their player was no threat at the time.
Our first goal should have stood in my opinion, goalie had no control of the ball and from the camera angle I was watching from, it did go over the line.
Great second half, team seem to be finding feet a bit better now and should have pressed for the winner.
Going to miss Maty.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’d have taken a point before the game so I can’t be disappointed with the result. But we bottled the chance to win the game as, in hindsight, we got Arsenal on a bad day. They really were bad. Other than the first 20 minutes, when they admittedly could have been 3-0 up, I thought we edged it without playing particularly well ourselves. If we’d released the Hughton handbrake we’d have won it.

The only other downside was yet another embarrassing performance from March. What annoys me is that all the sheep will defend him because he’s a local lad and happily overlook the fact he’s been shocking for 100 odd games over the last couple of years while at the same time slagging off Locadia based on about four appearances. At what point can we just admit he’s not up to it?
If March could just compose himself in front of goal, all the big chances seem to fall to him which means he’s doing something right trouble is I don’t think you can coach that it’s a natural skill. AK is the same often blazes over at this level. A wide man that can finish at this level is worth £30m plus.... Hirving Lozano scores the March chance pay the money Tony.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here