Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Never been impressed with Buonanotte to date and personally think he should've gone out on loan. Billy is decent but nothing on Caicedo unfortunately. I'd like to see Baleba given some minutes too.

Last edited:

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
I'm afraid so.
Pundits say how organised we are, everyone knows where the other players are, they all know their role..this and the AEK has proven that's about playing first team games together IMHO.
Going to be interesting to see how we cope over the next few weeks but I think eventually RDZ will have to commit to some kind of first team.
What a lot of the teams do is have one Euro League team and one Prem team.
i obviously get the reasons behind rotating. but i don’t see how we can have a style of play that relies on such high amounts of trust and the player in possession knowing exactly where each and every player will be when there’s new combinations all over the shop every week.

and when you play a very well drilled team who have mastered the blueprint of how to beat us, it’s really hard to see how there’d be any other outcome than a loss

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Will people stop going on about bloody Caicedo and Mac Allister. They are gone, get over it. Every single time we have a bad game it’s the same thing, despite the fact they both were around when we lost to the likes of Everton and Forest as well.

Support the players we have on the pitch and stop pining like a jilted ex.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Disappointed to say but it looks like they want it more than us.
There's a few players out there today who don't look like they want to be on the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here