Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
We are getting dominated by Bournemouth, f*** me!

Missing MacAllister and Caicedo desperately.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
They don't play as a two up front and that combo has worked plenty of times. (A few times when it hasn't as well). He clearly liked to have the two in midfield and the two up front combining to make passing boxes. Rather than a 3 with a number 10 and an isolated striker.

It's only a problem if we get outmuscled in midfield or give the ball away cheaply and don't have the numbers or legs to get back. Like west ham
Or like this match!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Commentator on my stream asking whether the exertions of Thursday night are taking their toll. It's a totally different team from Thursday!

Massive step up for Bart to play the Steele style - I personally don’t see the need for such even rotation at this moment - he’s young and has plenty of time to develop, it’s being rushed

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
It's about time we f***ed up the playing-out routine. We've got complacent about our cleverness. I'm almost glad, and particularly that it's against a team we should still beat. Against a better side that would be curtains. We must win this game even if it's looking doubtful at the mo. Come on Roberto, where's that famous ability to change tactics on the hoof?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Sunday league keeping moment.

Lewes and District Sunday league division 6 circa 1995.

Although I'm not sure that I saw a bowler like that.

Oh well.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
loathe to criticise RDZ but maybe the reason we have these games where the starting 11 looks like they’ve never played together before is because…they haven’t
I'm afraid so.
Pundits say how organised we are, everyone knows where the other players are, they all know their role..this and the AEK has proven that's about playing first team games together IMHO.
Going to be interesting to see how we cope over the next few weeks but I think eventually RDZ will have to commit to some kind of first team.
What a lot of the teams do is have one Euro League team and one Prem team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here