• Watford (away) Win

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Sobering to read the bookies comments on this one. Fair chance we will get turned over again if we are not at our best. I think a fair few people nay have problems in dealing with this, so a confidence restoring home win would be so very nice tonight.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
done £500 on the vertual bookies at West Ham and blew that one now done the same with this game(good thing its not real money)
by the way Gus was talking in the player interview we are in for a busy Summer and some will be playing their hearts out tonight to show him what they can do
so this will be interesting
2-0 to the good guys

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I should upped this to a three or four *** match as any game that Vicente plays in is better than average. And I forgot to put in "Match Thread" not that some of the inane comments during the game are wanted. I think Ashley Barnes has a better understanding with Vicente than Sam Vokes.

Poyet gives Vicente the option From The Argus)

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Gonzalez, Buckley, LuaLua, CMS, Dunk in- Greer, Vicente, Brezovan, Assulin, Navarro out.

Team: Gonzalez; Calderon, El-Abd, Dunk, Painter; Buckley, Bridcutt, Dicker, LuaLua; Barnes, Mackail-Smith.

Subs: Ankergren (GK), Assulin, Noone, Vicente, Vincelot.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Albion: (4-4-2) Gonzalez; Calderon, El-Abd, Dunk, Painter; Buckley, Bridcutt, Dicker, LuaLua; Barnes, Mackail-Smith. Subs: Ankergren (GK), Assulin, Noone, Vicente, Vincelot.

Good to see Gonzalez is being given a chance and that Gus is playing 442, but i would have preferred Vokes up front with CMS myself - no forwards on the bench either.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Gonzalez, Buckley, LuaLua, CMS, Dunk in- Greer, Vicente, Brezovan, Assulin, Navarro out.

Team: Gonzalez; Calderon, El-Abd, Dunk, Painter; Buckley, Bridcutt, Dicker, LuaLua; Barnes, Mackail-Smith.

Subs: Ankergren (GK), Assulin, Noone, Vicente, Vincelot.

Vicente for Dicker and that is the line up I'd like given that Mattock is out, assuming he plays 4-4-2.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
anyone got player yet?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Watford: (4-4-2) Kuszczak; Doyley, Nosworthy, Taylor, Dickinson; Murray, Buaben, Eustace, Hogg; Iwelumo, Deeney.

Subs: Loach (GK), Bennett, Whichelow, Garner, Assombaloonga.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here