Brighton & Hove Albion sign Sheffield United winger Jamie Murphy on a four-yeat deal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion sign Sheffield United winger Jamie Murphy on a four-ye...

That's how you do it Marshall! Go on strike if you have to - no shame in that; just get the move down south done asap!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
It really feels like we're moving into a new era after the public and quite embarrassing end to the Poyet era. OG never got much of a chance to shine and SH was, let's face it, an unmitigated disaster.

Now, we've got a good bloke in charge, a revamped scouting team, we're putting some money out and signing targets. And seemingly not third choice targets either.

Exciting times ahead I think!

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
It really feels like we're moving into a new era after the public and quite embarrassing end to the Poyet era. OG never got much of a chance to shine and SH was, let's face it, an unmitigated disaster.

Now, we've got a good bloke in charge, a revamped scouting team, we're putting some money out and signing targets. And seemingly not third choice targets either.

Exciting times ahead I think!

The club now need to turn their attention to Dunk. Improved contract with a decent release clause. Get the lad fired up and focussed on the Albion's prospects.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
My favourite comment there so far haha

robbiez666 said: ↑
Hopefully he'll get himself in the Scotland team.

Serve him right ...... ;)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
adkins-getty.jpg

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Allow me to be the first NSC-er to announce that Jaime Murphy is utter pants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports