Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion sign Sheffield United winger Jamie Murphy on a four-yeat deal

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I don't disagree too much, when Kaz gets the chance he just doesn't seem to grab it and prove people he is a starter he too me seems lazy. Even as an impact sub it's on the odd occasion he does something once he is on.

For someone who has got ability to run at and beat players he doesn't do it enough.

I think we are agreeing :)...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Back to the main topic - IMHO Murphy looked a good player when I saw him on the telly. Isn't he quite tall for a winger?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Back to the main topic - IMHO Murphy looked a good player when I saw him on the telly. Isn't he quite tall for a winger?

how tall is Will Buckley?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am sure he played in that position (but maybe corrected) at the theatre of tree's but as I said it was a long time ago

I know Elliott Bennett could play right back when needed, but not sure I've seen LuaLua playing there.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So, maybe Murphy is taller than the average winger, but not the tallest - not even taller than the most recent decent winger to play for BHAFC

As long as he doesn't pull a hamstring every time he runs flat out I'll settle for 2 inches shorter :smile:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I know Elliott Bennett could play right back when needed, but not sure I've seen LuaLua playing there.
yes I think you are right
so.........................
maybe we could play him in goal .......................Oh no wait a minute :goal:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lua Lua as a full back :lolol:

I've heard everything now, he has the worst positional sense and tactical acumen of any player I have ever seen. Lua Lua as a full back would be an unmitigated disaster. Even Hyypia didn't think he was a full back.

Glad someone posted it! About he least likely fullback ever! I assumed he meant wing back but even that wouldn't work...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It's weird isn't it? After a period of nothingness and a bit of nocturnal seepage starting to happen I have seen enough intent today to renew a season ticket after a season away.

None of it's happened yet......... but I know what you mean.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
You are taking the piss! - baldock, colunga and cog are dreadful!!

Harsh. O'Grady is proven at this level, Baldock needs a big man to play off to get the best from him and Colunga was always utilised in a more attacking-midfielder role. Give them the service and then I'll judge them.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Harsh. O'Grady is proven at this level, Baldock needs a big man to play off to get the best from him and Colunga was always utilised in a more attacking-midfielder role. Give them the service and then I'll judge them.
Is it April 1st COG is dog shit at championship level as the stats prove 1 league goal (a penalty) all season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here