Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion 2023/24 Away Kit

Dagan

Jul 1, 2023
……….and a tweet from the account that started it admitting it was a teaser pic of an old training top and he doesn’t know anything

Joe 100% did this as a joke (knowing it was very obviously a training kit from this past year) shortly after the rumor of the green/black reboot kit first started circulating. With that said, there have seemed to be some semi-credible links to the green/black striped kit rumors. We shall see... hopefully fairly soon. My bet is on or before Saturday, July 8.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Joe 100% did this as a joke (knowing it was very obviously a training kit from this past year) shortly after the rumor of the green/black reboot kit first started circulating. With that said, there have seemed to be some semi-credible links to the green/black striped kit rumors. We shall see... hopefully fairly soon. My bet is on or before Saturday, July 8.
I know

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I expect it to be this week. The club always do the kit launch in a large way so they’ll want the players modelling it, change the shop signage etc. The players are only just starting to return so inevitable it would wait until after that.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho

Attachments

• IMG_1642.png
    IMG_1642.png
    251.9 KB · Views: 61

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here