[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion 2023/24 Away Kit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
What year was this one? ( the shirt, not the dog)
IMG_4742.jpeg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What's that funny round thing in the green under the throat level for. Spoils it for me.

Jimmy Grimble

I can’t be the only one who wasn’t that keen on the green and black?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm either going a bit doolally or senile but I thought it was going to be a solid light purple away shirt and black shorts or was that just a mock up ? And I was whooshed

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
New kits always divide opinion. Based off of NSC feedback, I thought the last home shirt was destined for low sales. So many negative comments on here. Turned out to be very popular according to the club. The new away shirt, if that’s the one, looks fabulous.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
New kits always divide opinion. Based off of NSC feedback, I thought the last home shirt was destined for low sales. So many negative comments on here. Turned out to be very popular according to the club. The new away shirt, if that’s the one, looks fabulous.
It got absolutely SLATED on here, but I think most people ended up liking it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Folk convince themselves they like it. Not only that, Albion have an increasing international fanbase. In the end fans forget they don't like it.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why would it be on Twitter ?
It's not on Twitter as fact but, as you'd expect, now hundreds of folk have decided that it is fact.

One of the less harmful examples of gullibility, and I would rather like it if by coincidence the kit was something like that.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It's not on Twitter as fact but, as you'd expect, now hundreds of folk have decided that it is fact.

One of the less harmful examples of gullibility, and I would rather like it if by coincidence the kit was something like that.
I think many liked that example which probably means the reality will be completely different and be gash!

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Why not go full Brighton and have the pride flag across the top and shorts. Although each colour on it will clash with every single other kit in the world!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cross reference those slating last year's home kit with those slating this year's home kit.

If you look really really closely you just might see a pattern forming 😆

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think many liked that example which probably means the reality will be completely different and be gash!
That's the problem, a lot of these concept kits are really nice. But when the actual kit gets released it's mostly a disappointment. Because I've been looking at too many of the concept kits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports