Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton has become an object lesson in why it is a disaster to vote Green.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
In the great scheme of the city, it's evidently you who is the freaky, dimwitted wierdo.

Close your door on the way out, you unpleasant, ignorant misfit.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:
and in the great scheme of things it's evident you lack moral respect and a complete sense of humour.
lighten up you green loving dimwit.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
What a load of clichéd generalised made-up nonsense - you clearly know none of the type of people you are trying to refer to and you are just relying on your own ridiculous prejudices to demonize some mythical or, at best, rare inhabitant of our city!
You are a fool!!

I know its outrageous isn't it.
another one who needs lessons on how to lighten up:kiss:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
PS - I bet there will be a tubby radio presenter along soon defending the Greens to the hilt despite always claiming he's not a Green supporter / member.

Bit rich that, since you pop up on every single UKIP/Green thread yourself.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Ban all the one way systems in town........ and all the bike lanes! Make Brighton a car friendly place again and create some cheap parking! Whoever does that gets my vote. Thanks.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Planning permission yes but funding was entirely under their tenure ( with the help of two purchased Tory votes ).
The article was about the i360 though and how the author thought it was an architectural eyesore and was pinning the blame on the Greens. The project was approved by all the parties prior to this so to blame the Greens is unbalanced and not telling the full story. Intricacies of the funding is another argument.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Quite simple, it's the words you write in your posts. They're pretty unambiguous.

Similarly, it's interesting how much you whine, grizzle and despise the decent things about Brighton, then tell people to lighten up. It's you who has the issues; many of the rest of us rather like this place.

got no issues at all pal.. its you who has the issues !! all I were doing was stating an opinion and because it didn't match yours you throw a massive hissy fit. the kind of behaviour I'd come to expect of some 3 year old.

oh well whatever rocks your boat I suppose.. you like that sort of sh*t I don't.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
got no issues at all pal.. its you who has the issues !!

Hmmm...

you can usually tell a green from their weird & whacky dress sense.

its full of freaks weirdo's and nutters. what more can I say.

oh it has mate its got just about everything to do with the greens, the good people of brighton had moved out only to make way for a completely different breed of person. now do I have to elaborate on the type of character im referring to or do i simply tell you they all vote green.

the type of characters I am referring to are a bunch of hideous dimwits who strap themselves to tree's as part of an attention seeking game yet had these morons of been around a couple of centuries ago they would have found themselves hanging from the very same tree's and used as target practise by the surrounding communities.

best described as being a plague of lazy no good for nothing misfits who's only real aim in life is to put an enormous strain on our social security services.. instead their only contribution to this planet is to boycott all shampoo and soap.

yes over tolerant & almost to the point of perversion. naked bike rides gay pride what is that all about ffs? :annoyed:

No, of course you don't have any issues, sweetheart. None whatsoever. Absolutely zero, darling.

oh well whatever rocks your boat I suppose.. you like that sort of sh*t I don't.

No, really? You should have said.

Of course, we could pander to your desires and yearn for the return to the days when everyone was as dull and introspective as you, while being terrified of hideous social crimes of individualism, creativity and fun. But I sincerely hope for the future prosperity of our fine city we don't.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Hmmm...

No, of course you don't have any issues, sweetheart. None whatsoever. Absolutely.

Of course, we could pander to your desires and yearn for the return to the days when everyone was as dull and introspective as you, and terrified of individualism, creativity and fun. But I sincerely hope for the future prosperity of our fine city we don't.

you just cant leave it can you.. what's up did I hit a nerve ?
did your boyfriend leave you ?
or is it your upset in having to wait a whole year for gay pride to return ?

fella that's me completely done with you now:sick: find someone else to play with because ive heard enough of your sh*t, you'll have me puking out of my arse hole next.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
you just cant leave it can you.. what's up did I hit a nerve ?
did your boyfriend leave you ?
or is it your upset in having to wait a whole year for gay pride to return ?

fella that's me completely done with you now:sick: find someone else to play with because ive heard enough of your sh*t, you'll have me puking out of my arse hole next.

babble.jpg

Aw, diddums.

Anyway, you big bear, I'm off out for a walk in to our fine city shortly. It might be a bit chilly and pissing hard right now, but it's a damn sight cheerier than you, you miserable twerp. See ya, gorgeous. :kiss:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Errr .... in 2006 there was no discussion, or indeed thought, that the i360 wouldn't be entirely privately funded.

As for Ann Norman, I suggest you refer to some of her statements regarding the Albion move to Withdean and her support for Sweat and later on John Cat's legal challenges. Her husband was also against the Albion moving there.

I have had a dealing with the Norman's a few years ago. I must say I did not get the impression they were whiter than white where the planning committee was concerned. It led me to now totally distrust the City Council on planning. They went against the BHCC planning officer, the BHCC local plan, their collegue Cllr Drake and pulled in a residential application in for committee for no reason. Then the vote was so utterly strange that the rat i smelled stank to high heaven. It was within the Withdean ward, on which both Ken and Ann Norman were councillors and then Ken sat on the Committee. I had a complaint with the council for a few years after until i moved away from the area and gave up. It was a closed shop, who you know, how close you can get. Of course it always helps to get a plan approved that is against the local plan and against that of your own planning officers if mummy and daddy kniow the right people.
Result of the committee was all Tories in favour, all Lib Dems abstaining (after a site visit! How can you have no opinion after a site visit?) 1 Green against. So would anyone also smell a rat?

I must admit I had alot of respect for the Greens after that, but since a then, some of their policies haven't been great for me.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Hmmm...

No, of course you don't have any issues, sweetheart. None whatsoever. Absolutely zero, darling.

Of course, we could pander to your desires and yearn for the return to the days when everyone was as dull and introspective as you, while being terrified of hideous social crimes of individualism, creativity and fun. But I sincerely hope for the future prosperity of our fine city we don't.

Why are you calling him darling ??? very strange.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You do know that - as has been mentioned Christ alone how many times - this scheme was started under the Conservative administration?

You also know that the standstill is being brought about by roadworks at present? You also know that car drivers are in the minority on Lewes Road, so schemes catering more for the majority are required.

What a thoroughly unpleasant person you are.

Two major errors by you.

The Lewes Road has ground to a near halt since the bus lanes went in. The Gyratory roadworks have made it even worse.

I said "sadly a poor bike-riding student was killed", and you read something else unsaid into my words. What are you going on about? You owe me an apology, but i doubt you will have the balls.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Two major errors by you.

The Lewes Road has ground to a near halt since the bus lanes went in. The Gyratory roadworks have made it even worse.

Two 'major' errors - how very melodramatic of you.

Lewes Road often flowed freely when I used it when it was re-built into a road to cater more for the majority of users. True, it's horribly busy during rush hours, but to whine about the road while roadworks are going on doesn't hold much water.

I said "sadly a poor bike-riding student was killed", and you read something else unsaid into my words. What are you going on about? You owe me an apology, but i doubt you will have the balls.

You ask me to clarify my point, then demand an apology before I have a chance to answer...?

The council has wanted to improve sustainable transport links across the city for years, yet you're using the death of a student as a political comment 'All because sadly a poor bike-riding student was killed' as 'an attempt to bludgeon/bore car commuters to ditch their evil cars.'

'All because...?' Did you really think that this is what the project is about - one person's death? 'Evil cars...?' What sort of comment is that?

So, no 'major errors', therefore I am using my balls to not apologise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here