Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans in the Brighton area?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yes, including signed pictures of the empty bus stops on the bemusing Partridge Green ghost run !

lol many thanks Mr.Lines, l look forward to it. We now have the 17A run by SussexBus to contend with too, Alas l can't see it lasting for long though. I've used it three times from Cowfold to Horsham so far, and each time l was the only one on board!.

Jan 30, 2008
lol many thanks Mr.Lines, l look forward to it. We now have the 17A run by SussexBus to contend with too, Alas l can't see it lasting for long though. I've used it three times from Cowfold to Horsham so far, and each time l was the only one on board!.
Somebody trying to say something???
regards
DR

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
The people of West Sussex have subsidised the Albion for generations. About time East Sussex folk actually paid their dues.

Loved the light hearted jibe but.....Sorry 'Questions', born Brighton as all my family from the late 1600s,Grandfather played in the first Albion team ever....there is no questioning pedigree...but now live in Hailsham,East Sussex has well and truly proved it's worth.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Another 23 devotee here :wave:

Pre-match beers usually in The Islingwood (nee Beaufort) then the 23 (the one about 1350) from the PepperPot

It is my local. I wrote a short piece on it. Although just a few months later it feels outdated...

https://brightonlines.wordpress.com/2014/09/21/my-local-the-beaufort/

However, I was quite shocked to see the name change, as are others in the area. It's been The Beaufort forever. I guess there are other schools of thought though. How do you feel about the changes ?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It is my local. I wrote a short piece on it. Although just a few months later it feels outdated...

https://brightonlines.wordpress.com/2014/09/21/my-local-the-beaufort/

However, I was quite shocked to see the name change, as are others in the area. It's been The Beaufort forever. I guess there are other schools of thought though. How do you feel about the changes ?

To be honest, I'm not that bothered as I only ever use the pub on Saturday match days, just as a convenient meeting place with mates and the 23 bus stop. Occasionally I'll go up there to have a pint or 2 with a couple of mates who use it regularly on non-footy days, but rarely.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
BN1, BN1, BN1!

If you all hate Hove clap your hands!

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
Here in Perth Oz we have a suburb called Brighton don't live close so don't know if any Seagulls live there.If it wasn't such a shit new suburb I would be tempted to move.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here