Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans in the Brighton area?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Queens Park here buddy. Blue (and white) blood territory :thumbsup:

This. Our number 23 bus is the epicentre of the Brighton Ultras travelling band. (Over 60s).

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
This. Our number 23 bus is the epicentre of the Brighton Ultras travelling band. (Over 60s).

oooooo l do so love the number 23, it's my very favourite route out of the entire Brighton & Hove fleet.

In fact, time permitting, having alighted from my number 17 at the Old Steine, l will often jump on a 7 to the Marina, to enable me to take 23 to the Amex on matchdays.

That slow trudge up the Lewes Road on a 25, 28, or 29 is sooo boring.

And yes, l know l'm peculiar.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The people of West Sussex have subsidised the Albion for generations. About time East Sussex folk actually paid their dues.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Nah..brighton is common. Mike oak is the new Mayfair.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
oooooo l do so love the number 23, it's my very favourite route out of the entire Brighton & Hove fleet.

In fact, time permitting, having alighted from my number 17 at the Old Steine, l will often jump on a 7 to the Marina, to enable me to take 23 to the Amex on matchdays.

That slow trudge up the Lewes Road on a 25, 28, or 29 is sooo boring.

And yes, l know l'm peculiar.

Not at all. I have a similar devotion. I even wrote a brief ode to the 23.

https://brightonlines.wordpress.com/2014/04/11/number-23-brighton-blue/

I shall get around to writing about the that loyal Sussex servant, the number 17, come the summer.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Once went to an Association Football match at Brighton and Hove Albion. In conversation with some "locals", it became apparent that some actually came from the locale, so by my estimates - at least 30

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
You're not out of touch, as you're aware that the lentil-belt is a synonym for muesli mountain.

I hate it around there, why would anyone pay over the top for a house, with hardly any garden that you can't park outside and rubbish strewn everywhere just don't get it. Drive round and round looking for somewhere to park, bet it's great fun moving house round there.

As for the majority of the people there, they are either stuck up with an attitude as if they live in Islington or they are students.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here