Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton charging £5.50 for a scotch egg that's 'more of a rip off than Moises Caicedo'

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton and Hove Albumen.

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
Surprised these are on sale, given the pie throwing incident from a couple of seasons ago. Surely a thrown Scotch Egg within the stadium would cause a greater injury, or are you banned from taking the Scotch Egg back to your seat.
Remember going to Torquay years ago. We were patted down for weapons, etc before entry. Then they sold Cornish pasties that were so heavy they could have easily knocked someone out.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I moved from the 1901 Club West Stand to East upper and can honestly say the food options in the East upper are better - well at least in terms of football food choice!

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Onion Bhajee Scotch eggs.jpg

I shall be smuggling a couple of thes in, in my man-bag. Delicious and less than half the price at £2.66 each

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
£5.50 Scotch egg - utter rip off yes.

Caicedo £115m - not a rip off at all. Only him and Jude Bellingham are in that world class amazing category I’ve seen. Hate to say it but he’ll be a ‘bargain’ considering what chelsea sound silly money on. 100% on that I’m afraid people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here