Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton charging £5.50 for a scotch egg that's 'more of a rip off than Moises Caicedo'

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sausage rolls are only just starting to make their way around the Amex, yet others are now getting Scotch Eggs?

Access to food is a postcode (stand) lottery at the Amex.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I make the best Scotch eggs in the south. They’re only available in Wadhurst if you want one.
So I’ve not been very much help, have I. Sorry.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We can't omelette this go!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I make the best Scotch eggs in the south. They’re only available in Wadhurst if you want one.
Bantam eggs are perfect for them, bigger yolk to white ratio.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
1692357122915.png

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Is this really a story? Surely, you could write something similar about every Premier League team

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Surprised these are on sale, given the pie throwing incident from a couple of seasons ago. Surely a thrown Scotch Egg within the stadium would cause a greater injury, or are you banned from taking the Scotch Egg back to your seat.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Surprised these are on sale, given the pie throwing incident from a couple of seasons ago. Surely a thrown Scotch Egg within the stadium would cause a greater injury, or are you banned from taking the Scotch Egg back to your seat.
they trust that no-one paying £5.50 is then going to luzz it onto the pitch! the cost is designed to wheedle out the oiks

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Brighton are being widely ridiculed for selling match day Scotch Eggs for an extortionate £5.50 at the ground Saturday.

Meanwhile, Chelsea have caught wind of this and word is they are preparing a bid of £75m for Brighton’s Scott Chegg.

@FabrizioRomano

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Is this really a story? Surely, you could write something similar about every Premier League team
Doubt you could. You can't even get said item in most of our stands. Still, another opportunity to engage in a bit of Brighton bashing. And it's a story according to The Daily Star. And it's illustrative that editors select what they regard to be a story in a newspaper.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I wildly dispute this claim. I make the best Scotch eggs. And I haven't done it for a good few years now.
Tip: if you've got a large crowd coming round, they're well worth the effort.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here