Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton away at Crewe today

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If people would fill in their location in their profile, we might be able to give advice about radio reception in their area.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Shit is right-I pay and I keep getting "service Unavailable". Am I doing something wrong that I didn't seem to for years or is the service useless?

Renew? Not now if this is an indicator....

Its working fine, it must be you. :(

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
darren currie has scored for luton

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I'm just microwaving a Sainsburys Economy Spaghetti Bolognese and

Brighton just missed a good chance

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We nearly got another, didn't quite go over the line apparently.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Will somebody PLEASE tell Norman Gall that's it's NOT El-Hadb OR Foster... their surnames aren't THAT difficult to fathom out surely?

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Shit is right-I pay and I keep getting "service Unavailable". Am I doing something wrong that I didn't seem to for years or is the service useless?

Renew? Not now if this is an indicator....

You can only use Windows to listen to the commentary as PremiumTV use Microsoft DRM (Digital Rights Management) on Windows Media Player to make sure that you can't listen to the commentary on any other platform.

I have a Mac at home, so I have to bring my work laptop home at weekends just to listen to the commentary.

PTV. what a bunch of technologically inept muppets. :tosser: :tosser:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Drives me nuts... can't see how he gets it wrong every single time?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Will somebody PLEASE tell Norman Gall that's it's NOT El-Hadb OR Foster... their surnames aren't THAT difficult to fathom out surely?

Nearly as bad as Graham Taylor calling Paul Scholes...Paul Sholes. A habit that my father has picked up, but only after I mentioned it to the old buffoon :rolleyes:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Bollocks, I can't get Seagulls World, Match Live or SCR to f***ing work. :censored::censored:

Just had a text from Portlock Seagull at the game and he said the pen was very unlucky, the ball ricocheting off Kuipers onto Mayo's hand, definitely ball to hand and not hand ball. Apparently the ref waved play on, but the lino flagged so furiously he arm nearly fell off :tosser:

'

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Nearly as bad as Graham Taylor calling Paul Scholes...Paul Sholes. A habit that my father has picked up, but only after I mentioned it to the old buffoon :rolleyes:

A friend of mine is convinced that Borat is pronounced Borak.. and Dyson vacuum cleaners are actually Dyerson

RIP the English language

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We seem under pressure. Half-time.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
A friend of mine is convinced that Borat is pronounced Borak.. and Dyson vacuum cleaners are actually Dyerson

RIP the English language

I think they think they sound quaint, but in fact, sound like something with a similar pronunciation :D

Its working fine, it must be you. :(

I suspect it is their server...I can't even send an email to the because, as they say, "Server unable to complete your request" Looks like you have to log in early to get on there....much like NSC when something big is about to happen....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here