Brighton away at Crewe today

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I have no sexual desires at the moment because I am still living off the image of seeing you in your football kit a week or two back:love:

Imagine what it's like for me having to watch your majestic turn and goal over and over again in my mind. It's like you made love to the ball and smashed it home all at the same time. Deeply sexual:kiss:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It gets a bit irritating when people like Yorkie (who seems like perfectly nice lady I might add) have a go saying people just slag Mayo off when her ONLY defence against the nay sayers is that 10 other managers picked him, a fact that is not as clear cut in favour of Mayo as a player as it makes out.

It's not just you or else I wouldn't be bothered. You tend to use heavy sarcasm to put your case which doesn't help debate.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It's not just you or else I wouldn't be bothered. You tend to use heavy sarcasm to put your case which doesn't help debate.

This is true, but at least I try and explain why I feel Mayo isn't good enough for LB rather than just state he is shit. Also I didn't say it was just me, rather it was me you seem to be mainly debating it with yet you don't acknowledge that I'm not just slagging Mayo off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports