Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion V Q.P.R ****Official Match Thread****

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No ..not a wind up. Me and my Lad had great night and i plan to go back often and get behind my local team. Its hard to support Liverpool down here and go to the match.

I am not from Liverpool but the (lancastrian) town of Formby up the coast.

Ah, Formby, I know it, good town. Welcome anyway, to you and your son!

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Hello brighton fans....

Me i support Liverpool but after 15 years in excile down here I thought its was time to support my local team and vs QPR was my first outing to support yous. I have been to the Amex before when the mighty reds came and you gave us a good game but last night I was there as a brightonandhovealbionian. And as much as your team were a bit shit I really enjoyed the atmosphere and its seems yo have a great set of supporters. I didn't catch all the songs but were you really singing 'we are brighton , super brighton , brighton from the south '. . ? It seemed the most popular song. . Is there any particular history to this song ?

Any way it made me laugh and I was very impressed with the almost polite heckling of Joey Barton. How are you all finding having an out of town stadium ? Seems a bit of pain to me although it really is a 'super' ground. How is your new manager shaping up ? Do you all miss Gus poet , he seemed to be onto something ?

Anyway , thanks for a great night out .. Will see you again soon. Any links to hel me with the seagulls much appreciated and why do you hate Palace ?
Which stand did yous sit in?

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Hello brighton fans....

Me i support Liverpool but after 15 years in excile down here I thought its was time to support my local team and vs QPR was my first outing to support yous. I have been to the Amex before when the mighty reds came and you gave us a good game but last night I was there as a brightonandhovealbionian. And as much as your team were a bit shit I really enjoyed the atmosphere and its seems yo have a great set of supporters. I didn't catch all the songs but were you really singing 'we are brighton , super brighton , brighton from the south '. . ? It seemed the most popular song. . Is there any particular history to this song ?

Any way it made me laugh and I was very impressed with the almost polite heckling of Joey Barton. How are you all finding having an out of town stadium ? Seems a bit of pain to me although it really is a 'super' ground. How is your new manager shaping up ? Do you all miss Gus poet , he seemed to be onto something ?

Anyway , thanks for a great night out .. Will see you again soon. Any links to hel me with the seagulls much appreciated and why do you hate Palace ?

Thank you - I enjoyed this post immensely - perfectly pitched into the "corridor of uncertainty".

Mar 13, 2014
we's sat in the south stand ..

There were a lot of kids in there and mums and dads. It was a good atmosphere .Safe for youngsters . I liked it. except the middle aged gobshite from QPR whos old dear must have retired to the coast and borrowed some season tickets from from her mate. Had a right go at me when me lad was kicking his chair.
He left to sulk after the first goal the prick.

i figure the North stand is for the noisy oiks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here