Bridcutt to Norwich as well?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Might as well have Buckley while they're at. FFS this is what happens when you make deadline day signings like Dobbie and Lopez and find yourself in mid table playing ineffective pretty football. Our best chance of top flight football and Poyet has blown it.

Did I miss something, is the season over? How exactly has Poyet blown it? It's a red-top rumour ffs, it means nothing.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
£10m for the pair and they can have them.

We all know the club will say we got Liam for free so selling him for 1.5 million is good business,. which is absolute bollocks.What they should be looking at is what it will cost to replace him, but they wont never have

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
A month ago, I would say get rid of Macca. Not now.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I've heard from a reliable source that Elliott Bennett will return to us in an exchange deal for Mackail-Smith.

Very good. :lolol:

If this actually happened though I would probably need to clean my keyboard.

Dec 29, 2011
I've heard from a reliable source that Elliott Bennett will return to us in an exchange deal for Mackail-Smith.

That would be good we're really lacking in the midfield area. f*** it, lets ask Cardiff if they'll do a Barnes for Noone swap to make sure we have zero strikers.

(Note a hint of sarcasm but I'd take EB for CMS any day)

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

I know your taking the piss,but we do need to offload McSmudger and get 2 decent strikers, he is like a rabbit in the headlights in front of goal, running around like a headless chicken

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I know your taking the piss,but we do need to offload McSmudger and get 2 decent strikers, he is like a rabbit in the headlights in front of goal, running around like a headless chicken

What grates with me is our training staff have done nothing to improve him in 18 months, when he arrived he couldn't shoot with his left & couldn't head a goal and there has been absolutely no improvement in either

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
CMS may go to Norwich if rhey up the bidding to £4m or thereabouts. We need to change things up front and he is the marketable product.
Bridcutt wont go before the summer unless someone can stump up a similar sum.

Remember though that this is the Mirror and they never get it right.

Totally. + If Bridcutt does go in the summer I'd think he could be aiming his sights higher than Norwich and the number could well be eye watering I reckon.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Surely Norwich are one of the teams that we should be looking at replacing in the Premier League, so why sell anybody to them. That division is made up of 2 of 3 or 4 teams that will win it 4 or 5 who will fight to get into Europe and the rest, of which Norwich are one.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Surely Norwich are one of the teams that we should be looking at replacing in the Premier League, so why sell anybody to them. That division is made up of 2 of 3 or 4 teams that will win it 4 or 5 who will fight to get into Europe and the rest, of which Norwich are one.

What you mean 7th in the Premier League Table?

The same Norwich who've only lost 4 games all season and beaten Man United?

Yeah really crap aren't they?

:facepalm:

D

Deleted member 2719

Will not be surprised at all if Liam goes to the prem in Jan he frequently states his ambition to play there,an ambition the club have shown they are in no hurry to achieve by not signing decent strikers in the summer:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

If we don't sign any decent forward come Jan transfer window i will agree with your statement, i just think they may just push the boat out come Jan.........quite excited just thinking about it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What you mean 7th in the Premier League Table?

The same Norwich who've only lost 4 games all season and beaten Man United?

Yeah really crap aren't they?

:facepalm:

A small club with no chance of winning anything due to finance and remember that we were once 7th ion Div 1 under Mike Bailey but didn't finish up in that position that season. If I was to take a gamble on them it would be for mid table obscurity rather than winning anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports