Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt sold £3.25million. (with Sunderland kit picture)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I prefer this version:

EDIT: There's a cat version I can't post because there's a swear in the url.
Cool story.

Perhaps you could post it, with the swear word asterisked out, and an indication as to what that word is.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
This I think is where the lizard conflicts with the fan :)

You maybe spot on, without knowing TB better it is hard to say but I think a cool poker player, like a good chairman, never lets emotion get in the way.

But yes I would be on the phone asking PB what f*** is going on :)

I don't think PB has much to do with transfers, does he? DB said in his Albion Roar interview that he reports to TB, not PB.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Thats a bit weird didnt they offer £2.75 million for him two weeks ago ???????

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Glad its resolved, but if its £2.5m as Sky 'understand', then not great business on our part in my view. Hopefully there are add-on's, like £1m if they avoid relegation.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Any amount around the 2.5m is good business for us as we signed him on a free and had some good times out of him. Could we now be approaching the end of and the reasoning behind Gus dismissal for gross mis conduct?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Any amount around the 2.5m is good business for us as we signed him on a free and had some good times out of him. Could we now be approaching the end of and the reasoning behind Gus dismissal for gross mis conduct?

Not really, when potentially he is worth more. You could argue that £1m is good business as he was 'free'.

Interesting no other clubs seem to have shown a definite interest.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I always said £3m+ is good business, so this is good business. Lets hope they stay up and he makes a few more Scotland caps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here