Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt sold £3.25million. (with Sunderland kit picture)

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Disappointed but he will still get a warm welcome from me if if he returns to play against us.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
bridcutt hands in transfer request

If he wanted to leave mid-season he should have signed a contract to the middle of this season

Doesn't quite work like that does it?
Liam wanted to go pre season and was made to stay. The club are taking a similar stance again so he is now asking officially, to leave. The club are doing everything that they have to do which I admire but his head has been turned so it's better that he goes now rather than stay and upset the atmosphere between any other players during the all important run in.
Do you not agree?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If any move falls through I hope he's left to rot in the reserves until the summer.

While he's at it, he could work on his shooting. Not seen those corkers he produced against Carlisle and Dagenham and Redbridge for a long, long time.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Well to be honest, he is probably trying to get the best deal for him, wake up and smell the coffee, that is what footballers do and to be honest, what we all do in our professions. Last year I would be have upset, this year, no as we have done as well without him, with Ince and Andrews playing there, not a problem in my eyes, get some money to help with FFP, get another player in, we all win. Move on and I will always give him a clap, superb player and good servant to the club. Anyway nothing to say it will be Sunderland, heard a rumour it could be someone else.............

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Bridcutt isn't that good anyway, or at least he hasn't been this season. And in terms of potential, I think that Ince is a much better long term bet for the club. Tying Ince down to a long term contract is what we should now be focusing our efforts on. As for Bridders, thanks and goodbye.

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea
transfer requests just lack class, especially when you're loved by the club and fans, expected better from bridders

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Mirror reckons we turned down £2.5m bid today which prompted a transfer request from Liam.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
transfer requests just lack class, especially when you're loved by the club and fans, expected better from bridders

He's doing a job. He's trying to get himself a better deal elsewhere. I really don't understand fans who bring emotions into it. Fans love the club, players don't.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Sounds like you thought he was going stay..... People need to read between the lines. Good luck Liam.

No, to be honest, I expected him to go. But I didn't expect a transfer request as an attempt to force the issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here