Brezovan

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Brezovan needs to go out on loan and play some regular games. Remember Wycombe away, Stoke, Spurs and others? He is not up to it at the mo. Poke looked very dodgy in the Sussex Senior cup final, and again needs games. In the meantime, I would like to see us sign a loan keeper to challenge Casper.

I would not disagree with that but Gus obviously does,He has chosen Brezovan but does not seem to have the Bollocks to play him,despite preaching that poor performances will cost players there place in the team.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I would not disagree with that but Gus obviously does,He has chosen Brezovan but does not seem to have the Bollocks to play him,despite preaching that poor performances will cost players there place in the team.

Exactly. He should just cut his losses and loan him out if possible.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Havent seen the goals on TV but at the time didnt blame Ankergren for any of the goals.

Ankers did not move an inch when the 2nd one went in,if gus insists on keeping Brezovan as sub but does not have the bollocks to play him when Ankers is going through a poor spell, which i will add happens to all players what ever there position,then we are in trouble as Gus clearly has no confidence in his 2nd choice keeper

Vega

Jul 23, 2011
Brighton
I am sure that the team would play better if they knew they had a reliable keeper behind them. We must consider buying a good one like Kuipers was in his prime.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Time to get on the phone to Harry at Spurs, he's having trouble keeping 3 keepers happy, perhaps we can get Cudicini on loan ?

I suggested this when this subject was first raised during the summer but apparently he has been on the bench for recent matches and Gomes is going in January so perhaps we need to look at a younger keepr from a top Prem club if is decided Ankergren isnt good enough. I dont think Gus thinks Casper isnt up to the job.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I might get shot down for saying this, but I heard in training Poke is the best goalkeeper, would it be wrong to take a risk on him and see how he does ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports