Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brezovan

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
You all know i`m a fan of Ankers but is it now time to give Brezovan the chance to step up, after all he had a great cup run last season and under Guses rules places in the team are earnt and not a god given right ,in my opinion Ankers needs to step down and let Brezovan prove himself.:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Time to give Vincelot a chance between the sticks.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
You all know i`m a fan of Ankers but is it now time to give Brezovan the chance to step up, after all he had a great cup run last season and under Guses rules places in the team are earnt and not a god given right ,in my opinion Ankers needs to step down and let Brezovan prove himself.:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Please god no!!!!!!!!!

What is wrong with people on here tonight?? Did you get thumped on the head? What next? Poke to be number 1?????????

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If he does come in, he would need a run to get used to the style we play. Nine competitive games in 17 months is not condusive to good form or comfort in our style of play. I honestly believe he would show the form he did in his first season with us (which was very good and comparable to Casper) if given a run of games.

However, would we drop too many points in the run of games he is given to find his feet in the team for it to be worth it?

I think the stoke game can't be held against him, firstly we were playing a team two divisions above us. Secondly they were playing the same tactics they employed to beat Liverpool and arsenal and many other top premier league clubs. Thirdly, they were playing a tactic that would have embarrassed Casper just as much, if not more.

Billy Whizzkid

Aug 24, 2011
Brezovan has to start on Saturday. I don't particularly rate the guy but Ankergren seems to have lost control of the box and needs a kick up the backside. What's the point in having competition for places if you're not going to utilise it??

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why do you think Brezovan is still in the reserves and not getting a look in at the moment ?

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Bigger liability at crosses than Ankergren.
Cannot pass balls with his feet either.
No thanks!
Need to get a back-up keeper from a Premiership club...someone with experience ie Cuducini, Brad Jones or Tomas Kuscask. A decent keeper will keep us in the play-offs places.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
If what you are all saying is true then why is Brez on the bench everyweek,our manager seems to think he is good enough

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Loan market can be looked at...in Premier League options include Ben Amos at Man Utd, Ross Turnbull at Chelsea, Chris Kirkland at Wigan and Brad Jones at Liverpool. All of these keepers are better than Casper.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Loan market can be looked at...in Premier League options include Ben Amos at Man Utd, Ross Turnbull at Chelsea, Chris Kirkland at Wigan and Brad Jones at Liverpool. All of these keepers are better than Casper.

Hopefully Gus and Tony are out shopping, but in the meantime what is the point of a reserve keeper if he is not good enough to play.Are you all saying Gus has made a huge mistake in his choice of Brezovan as reserve Keeper.:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Brezovan needs to go out on loan and play some regular games. Remember Wycombe away, Stoke, Spurs and others? He is not up to it at the mo. Poke looked very dodgy in the Sussex Senior cup final, and again needs games. In the meantime, I would like to see us sign a loan keeper to challenge Casper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here