Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brezovan: The Opportunity to Chastise/Abuse/Slate

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
[MENTION=23454]HawkTheSeagull[/MENTION] oh I see you're a much better fan than me because you don't have a go at players, well I can't be that bad a fan seeing as I had enough points to get a palace away play-off ticket, and I have around 1,300 odd points this season, if you could possibly come down off your high horse and instead of saying stuff on here and twitter, I'd be happy to meet you in person and discuss further

Hasn't your mum told you about meeting people off the internet...careful

Last edited:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
[MENTION=23454]HawkTheSeagull[/MENTION]
Actually if you looked at what was written, I asked on here why you Retweeted me, you replied telling to read your twitter where you tweeted saying " I have RT many, so called "fans" abusing our own players" and what else could you mean by calling me a so called fan, I'm entitled to say that about brezovan as he is payed thousands every week and he cost us another two goals, he's done it time again so it's not just one mistake, anyway I can't be bothered to reply any more as I have a life and I've got to get up at 6 to do a paper round to pay for Millwall, and Bolton. Pretty good for a so called fan huh?

I explained why I did. Just because I said "many", it doesnt mean your included. Paid thousands each week, somehow I doubt that, maybe a grand or so, but not loads. He didnt cost us 2 goals, he made a cock-up for the first, though the awful defending did also screw him over but the 2nd wasnt his fault - that was also offside.

Also, stop the willy waving "Im a better fan than you" thing and grow up.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My little boy (who is 9) on hearing the team for tonight, said "not a bad line-up, shame about Brezovan though.

He's 9 ffs, come on Oscar, if little boys can see he's shite.........

Out of the mouth of babes is the old saying.
I went to Stoke in the FA Cup and saw how bad he was back then, can't believe he is still here.
The commentator was going on about how many medals Tom had won at Man Utd, I bet any non BHA fans watching were thinking why is he not playing.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Devil's Advocate

Discuss....

It was not his fault. It was a ball for the central defence to deal with &/or Calderon (or was it Forster-Caskey) on the far post (near post to the corner). My initial impression.

This is arguable. Harper came and punched a similar ball for Hull near the end.

It is tricky with outswinging crosses though. Especially at Huddersfield one season. I can't remember which now.

I think it is a case of two minds. He could not go for the ball because our own defenders were in the way.

Not so with Harper's punch though.

Last edited:

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
Haha "grow up" coming from the person who went around on twitter looking for people who (rightly) had a go at several players, from your tweet it's clear you were saying everyone you retweeted was a so called fan, I wasn't going on about what a good fan I am, I was pointing out how I'm not a "so called fan"

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I explained why I did. Just because I said "many", it doesnt mean your included. Paid thousands each week, somehow I doubt that, maybe a grand or so, but not loads. He didnt cost us 2 goals, he made a cock-up for the first, though the awful defending did also screw him over but the 2nd wasnt his fault - that was also offside.

Also, stop the willy waving "Im a better fan than you" thing and grow up.
He did cost us 2 goals though.

Completely bottled the first- he's 6'6" ffs, fly across the line, show some commitment and knock everyone out of your way to get the ball. If you don't want to do that, get off the pitch and let someone who does have a go.

He flapped at the second (mildly, and I mean mildly) deflected effort with no interest in stopping it all.

Absolutey no command of his area, and a shower of shit as a professional goalkeeper.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004

Completely bottled the first- he's 6'6" ffs, fly across the line, show some commitment and knock everyone out of your way to get the ball. If you don't want to do that, get off the pitch and let someone who does have a go.

He flapped at the second (mildly, and I mean mildly) deflected effort with no interest in stopping it all.

Absolutey no command of his area, and a shower of shit as a professional goalkeeper.
Sorry, quoted the wrong post!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Cant agree with blaming him for the second...first was awful

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Out of the mouth of babes is the old saying.
I went to Stoke in the FA Cup and saw how bad he was back then, can't believe he is still here.
The commentator was going on about how many medals Tom had won at Man Utd, I bet any non BHA fans watching were thinking why is he not playing.

I think nearly every neutral watching this and last Monday's game must wonder who the Hell we think we are making so many changes against premiership opposition.

OK, they won't understand that many of those changes are like for like, but they would be correct in their assumptions about the keeper.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

He didnt. The first he could have done much better, no question. The 2nd wasnt his fault, that was also agreed on ITV by actual experts in football.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Haha "grow up" coming from the person who went around on twitter looking for people who (rightly) had a go at several players, from your tweet it's clear you were saying everyone you retweeted was a so called fan, I wasn't going on about what a good fan I am, I was pointing out how I'm not a "so called fan"

Havent you gone to bed yet ?

Telling me to grow up ? Coming from the person who wanted to meet me in person ? Also it isnt exactly hard to find things on Twitter you know - type something in the search bar, then bam - you get every single tweet with that word/phrase - only took 2 minutes to find a dozen or so.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
He didnt. The first he could have done much better, no question. The 2nd wasnt his fault, that was also agreed on ITV by actual experts in football.

Experts, how funny.

I could have saved that, and I haven't played in goal for 15 years.
And I certainly wouldn't have stood and watched the first goal go in.

If I managed a team where my keeper did that, he'd be out by Tuesday.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
That's two seasons running we're out of the FA Cup because of him , he was crap against Arsenal at home ! I don't normally slag a player in a Brighton shirt but he just wasn't interested . Even the second goal , ok it had a deflection but it was only a minor one and still he was no where near it , but then when a ball is in your 6 yard box right in front of you , you should be on it just as the ball got deflected or even before it got deflected .

Feel sorry for the fans who took a day off and paid money to get there then see a goalkeeper not interested , it was bad enough for us who didn't travel .

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
That's two seasons running we're out of the FA Cup because of him , he was crap against Arsenal at home ! I don't normally slag a player in a Brighton shirt but he just wasn't interested . Even the second goal , ok it had a deflection but it was only a minor one and still he was no where near it , but then when a ball is in your 6 yard box right in front of you , you should be on it just as the ball got deflected or even before it got deflected .

Feel sorry for the fans who took a day off and paid money to get there then see a goalkeeper not interested , it was bad enough for us who didn't travel .

He didn't play against Arsenal, that was Casper and we didn't lost because of him - we lost because Arsenals subs were too strong for us.

But don't let that stop the over the top abuse......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here