Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I voted out, but it wont be the end of the world if we stay in, the only reason i voted out is because of turkey , dont believe the lies about them being years away from joining , they will be members sooner rather than later .

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
We'd better all hope the more intelligent, sensible side of the country will vote to remain and outnumber the more nationalistic, moronic side of the country who wish to drag us backwards and isolate us. I'm confident that there are more intelligent people than morons although I find it utterly depressing that I'm surrounded by completely backward thinking, blinkered and narrow minded thickos that agree with complete freaks like Farage and the idiot savant Boris Johnson. So much so that that I feel like moving away from Britain. I just hope I still have the privilege and opportunity to live and work in Europe without restriction despite the attempts of the moron segment of our society

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
We'd better all hope the more intelligent, sensible side of the country will vote to remain and outnumber the more nationalistic, moronic side of the country who wish to drag us backwards and isolate us. I'm confident that there are more intelligent people than morons although I find it utterly depressing that I'm surrounded by completely backward thinking, blinkered and narrow minded thickos that agree with complete freaks like Farage and the idiot savant Boris Johnson. So much so that that I feel like moving away from Britain. I just hope I still have the privilege and opportunity to live and work in Europe without restriction despite the attempts of the moron segment of our society
Is this post meant to be ironic ? Have i been whooshed :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Scotland?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
No... not officially... but a lot of hedge funds have been financing their own polls at the polling stations... we could get some indicators from them if published...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I would be surprised if someone would make information publicly available that they have paid for, so they can make money because other people don't have that information?!

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
All a bit late as far the referendum goes, but would any of you financial types on here care to give an opinion on this long term prediction?

It's difficult to read on my phone but he seems to be the chief executive of something called Bumbrae, which I confess does not inspire confidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Polls have it even across many returns so far... why do you say it is a certain Remain.?

One of the really interesting things about this referendum is that the polls are showing things neck and neck, but the money is massively on a Remain vote. The S&P 500 just closed at a virtual all-time high, and the betting odds are 84/16 in favour of Remain.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
No... not officially... but a lot of hedge funds have been financing their own polls at the polling stations... we could get some indicators from them if published...

I would have thought that info is effectively already in the public domain (i.e., the state of financial markets around the world).

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
bcf8ff96a8f0481533346ab3a63fd816.jpg

I must admit I've never heard the word "heartlands" used in respect to the United Kingdom. Anyone know where they are?

Jan 30, 2008
You sound like a complete toby Dave :lolol:
regards
DR

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I would be surprised if someone would make information publicly available that they have paid for, so they can make money because other people don't have that information?!

I have a friend who's a stockbroker. He was supposed to be on holiday tomorrow but has to be in the office at 7am to write reports on his expectations on the result. I asked him where his own money was. He would not - but more relevantly could not - answer.

If you think you have the answer to the result and diverge it before the polls close you're risking trouble. If you're pretty convinced and you work in financial services why would you gove it away for free?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I would have thought that info is effectively already in the public domain (i.e., the state of financial markets around the world).

Not necessarily. There will always be few rouges who will hedge against the consensus in the hope they're the only winners. I'd look to the bookies. They're pretty much never wrong.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
We'd better all hope the more intelligent, sensible side of the country will vote to remain and outnumber the more nationalistic, moronic side of the country who wish to drag us backwards and isolate us. I'm confident that there are more intelligent people than morons although I find it utterly depressing that I'm surrounded by completely backward thinking, blinkered and narrow minded thickos that agree with complete freaks. So much so that that I feel like moving away from Britain. I just hope I still have the privilege and opportunity to live and work in Europe without restriction despite the attempts of the moron segment of our society

Are you for real...... the person/people you are describing IS YOU. Don't bang your head on the door on your way out of the country whilst pursuing your "privileges".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here