[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Hardly, just need to rephrase the question.

considering you were commenting on visa access for Europeans and reining in immigration from EU countries, which of these European countries do you consider to be "brown foreigners" like you said..
Wasting your breath keep asking, in his imagination as per.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Most leave voters are not that easily manipulated although we was voting for independence and our sovereignty more than the monetary clap trap.

In my experience, people who replace the word "were" with the word "was" are generally quite easy to manipulate.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
A lot of stay voters were not motivated by money and were voting to keep things like freedom of movement.

Really, why would they do that, what would be intrinsically important to a UK citizen as a comparatively rich European country to prioritise freedom of movement within EU countries whilst accepting that we can travel to these countries anyway.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
In my experience, people who replace the word "were" with the word "was" are generally quite easy to manipulate.

Was you excluded from your skool or do you get Friday off to see your medical practitioner?You do give the impression of being a complete and utter 'manipulator',but then,you should be given a bit of leeway,I suppose.Friend of Greg?:lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Was you excluded from your skool or do you get Friday off to see your medical practitioner?You do give the impression of being a complete and utter 'manipulator',but then,you should be given a bit of leeway,I suppose.Friend of Greg?:lolol:

extraordinary.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
# STILL SULKING.......... there isn't going to be a second referendum
regards
DR

No, I'm not sulking, thanks. I know there's not going to be a second referendum, just like I know that Article 50 is not going to be invoked before the new year.

Jan 30, 2008
No, I'm not sulking, thanks. I know there's not going to be a second referendum, just like I know that Article 50 is not going to be invoked before the new year.
it's going to happen either way , I CAN SEE YOU'RE PUTTING A BRAVE FACE ON THINGS THOUGH, we can't have the government dragging their feet over a Democratic result can we ???
regards
DR

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
it's going to happen either way , I CAN SEE YOU'RE PUTTING A BRAVE FACE ON THINGS THOUGH, we can't have the government dragging their feet over a Democratic result can we ???
regards
DR

Yes it will happen, there's no either way about it, but I'd rather the Department of Exiting the European Union & the Department for International Trade were fully operational and fully complemented first, plus the Government having a united, realistic and clear negotiating strategy prior to invoking Article 50 and entering into the important negotiations that lie ahead.

Jan 30, 2008
Yes it will happen, there's no either way about it, but I'd rather the Department of Exiting the European Union & the Department for International Trade were fully operational and fully complemented first, plus the Government having a united, realistic and clear negotiating strategy prior to invoking Article 50 and entering into the important negotiations that lie ahead.
yes of course, but at some point some one has to show a strong hand in what the voters voted for , i'd hate to think of some wishy washy deal being struck, i suspect there may be a few frustrated people if that was the case, it's going to be interesting to see how this all pans out
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports