Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
your usual response when you realise your reality is false and just made up in your head..
lets not forget

So not only do you trawl around old posts trying to support your rizla thin arguments but you now edit them to suit your agenda. Stay classy, Pasta.

:cheers:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Yes, isn't it absolutely amazing that people think the other side's lies were worse than their own. Of course, there wouldn't be any bias in this!

Even more amazing though, is how self-appointed experts in the remainer camp can be so positive that they know the mind-set of leave voters. Can we assume that remainers are in fact mind-readers too? I cannot, of course, speak for all leavers (I don't have the same mystic powers!) but I do know that many of us took the £350 million with more than a very large pinch of salt - in fact some of us weren't influenced by the campaign lies at all.

Glad to hear you saw through the lies. I fully accept there was a perfectly legitimate position about sovereignty and respect that. But whilst you might have taken the claims of an extra £350 million with a pinch of salt, many others didn’t. And who could blame them when it was one the key promises of the Leave campaign, constantly boasted about and loudly displayed on the campaign bus. As an aside, worth noting here that Opinion, the research company, found that 7% regretted they voted to Leave.

Last edited:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
doubt it.
i believe there are polls and studies of what people considered the most important issues,i havnt seen one that backs up your stance many voted because of it.

it was a bus logo. I paid it zero attention.

I've answered this point in another post. You may have paid zero attention but many others believed it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Your usual gibberish.

Talking of gibberish, still waiting for you to backup your claim that UK citizens won't be able to travel to the EU without visas but every Tom, Dick and Harry ( or BROWN people as you so diplomatically put it ) will be able to come here without hindrance. Or was that just a load of your normal made up shite ?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So not only do you trawl around old posts trying to support your rizla thin arguments but you now edit them to suit your agenda. Stay classy, Pasta.

:cheers:

hardly think its trawling around old posts when you posted it this morning.
you didnt answer which EU countries you considered to be "brown people".......can i expect an answer?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
As an aside, worth noting here that Opinion, the research company, found that 7% regretted they voted to Leave.

I assume Opinion, on the basis of fairness, carried out an equivalent survey to discover if anyone regretted voting stay ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
hardly think its trawling around old posts when you posted it this morning.
you didnt answer which EU countries you considered to be "brown people".......can i expect an answer?

No, you've asked an antagonisingly stupid question which doesn't deserve my answer but I'm looking forward to you waking up at 5 am for the next 3 days to repeatedly ask me for one. Can you do that thing you sometimes do where you pop up in a totally unrelated thread to demand an answer? I like that one.

:yawn:

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
No, but I'm looking forward to you waking up at 5 am for the next 3 days to repeatedly ask me for one.

:yawn:

well nothing unusual there i suppose.
You post a lie, something thats usually invented in your head and you cant back it up
I feel sorry for you though that you feel the need to refer to other europeans as brown people

sleep well, i dont have to get up early for a few days.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
well nothing unusual there i suppose.
You post a lie, something thats usually invented in your head and you cant back it up
I feel sorry for you though that you feel the need to refer to other europeans as brown people

sleep well, i dont have to get up early for a few days.

No, you're the only one who has referred to europeans as brown people. I didn't write those words. However, it suits your argument to make crap up, crack on. This is all old ground and frankly, you're one of this boards more draining and tedious members. I'll rest there. Enjoy your lie ins, i think you do need some sleep.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
No, you're the only one who has referred to europeans as brown people. I didn't write those words. However, it suits your argument to make crap up, crack on. This is all old ground and frankly, you're one of this boards more draining and tedious members. I'll rest there. Enjoy your lie ins, i think you do need some sleep.

sorry
you are right,i just looked back and you didnt refer to them as brown people, it was brown foreigners. Subtle difference i suppose in your head.

Somewhat ironic that all the people you lot wanted to rein in ( brown foreigners)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Interesting comments from Tusk recently. Seems a new realism is at least giving some EU leaders a little bit of common sense:

'In a recent letter to EU leaders, Tusk said it would be “a fatal error” to assume that the UK vote was a specifically British issue, describing it as “a desperate attempt to answer the questions that millions of Europeans ask themselves daily” about security, cultural heritage and way of life.

This view is found across EU institutions. “Brexit is a symptom of broader issues,” one EU diplomat said. “It is not as such the decisive factor, it is a wakeup call.”

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

A liar as well as a charlatan then !!!!!!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Interesting comments from Tusk recently. Seems a new realism is at least giving some EU leaders a little bit of common sense:

'In a recent letter to EU leaders, Tusk said it would be “a fatal error” to assume that the UK vote was a specifically British issue, describing it as “a desperate attempt to answer the questions that millions of Europeans ask themselves daily” about security, cultural heritage and way of life.

This view is found across EU institutions. “Brexit is a symptom of broader issues,” one EU diplomat said. “It is not as such the decisive factor, it is a wakeup call.”

I agree. Merkel describes it as 'being in a critical condition' too.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Apology accepted. Now, prob time to let it go.

Hardly, just need to rephrase the question.

considering you were commenting on visa access for Europeans and reining in immigration from EU countries, which of these European countries do you consider to be "brown foreigners" like you said..

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Keep up, knob'ed.

"Brown people" is the same as "Brown Foreigners" in the context within which you used the phrase. I guess we all know your grip on reality is somewhat tenuous Nibble !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here