Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
Ask a polish, bulgarian, Romanian person is Britain racist and they will say yes because of Brexit.Ask them if it were their country that was economically powerful and we were all going there to work and live, would they like it? Would they vote for their own Brexit ???? I expect they would.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Ask a polish, bulgarian, Romanian person is Britain racist and they will say yes because of Brexit.Ask them if it were their country that was economically powerful and we were all going there to work and live, would they like it? Would they vote for their own Brexit ???? I expect they would.
How many have you asked?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
????He did get it done.We left???
Okay, well in your logic, it is completed and therefore you are 'inventing' people who are retrospectively preventing it from proceeding. Either it's done or it isn't. Your evidence free comment is amusing but not very convincing. Your argument doesn't make sense......

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
Okay, well in your logic, it is completed and therefore you are 'inventing' people who are retrospectively preventing it from proceeding. Your evidence free comment is amusing but not very convincing. Your argument doesn't make sense......
Did we leave the EU?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Did we leave the EU?
Apparently there are many people trying to make it fail, so it is ongoing and not done.

I thought we had left and could now expect all the promised goodies... so it's done and not done... makes absolutely no sense except perhaps to you...

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
Apparently there are many people trying to make it fail, so it is ongoing and not done.

I thought we had left and could now expect all the promised goodies... so it's done and not done... make absolutely no sense except perhaps to you...
We had a pandemic from which we have not fully recovered and there is a war going on plus people like you are trying to make it fail.Be patient.Give it 5 years.Chill.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
We had a pandemic from which we have not fully recovered and there is a war going on plus people like you are trying to make it fail.Be patient.Give it 5 years.Chill.
When will The EU fall apart and other countries leave as well? It's just that it's been 7 years and I don't see much sign of that happening. Should I be patient and believe a bit more?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Chilled... but annoyed that decent people like you (you are a decent person I am sure, in spite of your vacuous comments) are so easily gulled...

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
When will The EU fall apart and other countries leave as well? It's just that it's been 7 years and I don't see much sign of that happening. Should I be patient and believe a bit more?
So all other citizens of all other EU countries are happy to be in the EU?Really??? If you live in Poland and many other poor EU countries then of course you are happy to be in the EU. Italians for example are not so happy.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
So all other citizens of all other EU countries are happy to be in the EU?Really??? If you live in Poland and many other poor EU countries then of course you are happy to be in the EU. Italians for example are not so happy.
Eurosceptism is higher in Poland than in Italy. It's also higher in Romania, that has a far lower GDP, than The Netherlands.

Do you want to carry on or give up now?

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Worth you watching...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
IMG_0357.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here