Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
If you're taking that route perhaps the 17.4m should also take responsibility for the Vote Leave government's 150k Covid deaths as well?

Think you can be excused though as you hate Boris....

oh dear, you triggered slogans 'R' us

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Must be hellish typing with mittens on or have you stopped biting your nails at last?:tosser:

I say the word 'moronic' in a post and pppffftt you appear

_39373745_daniels_203new.jpg

Now that's Magic :lolol:

Maybe now you're here you could propose a solution to some of the issues all your Brexit supporting friends on here constantly run away from, namely

A Northern Ireland protocol which is unsustainable and we are having to break International law rather than implement the rest of what we agreed in the Deal.
A Fishing Industry that is on it's knees and won't survive the year in any significant form without changes to the Deal.
An enormous hit on any company that Exports that will not change unless there are changes to the Deal.
We keep pushing back Import controls because we don't have the infrastructure, systems or staff to implement them and to avoid the impact of Import controls on supply lines and supermarket shelves. But we will have to implement some sort of controls eventually unless we get changes to the Deal.
The Financial Services market is haemorrhaging into the EU, US and elsewhere. We either need to negotiate Equivalence with the EU or undertake massive de-regulation to compete with places like Singapore, because without changes, it will simply continue to pour out.

I'm only joking of course. There's more chance of ppf giving an answer currently :dunce:

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Seems to me nobody is working. Constantly seeking out negative news can't be good for your mental health.
They will never stop. Life is too short for this 24/7 moaning.
It's remoaner central lol.
I don't get them anymore.
Keep running our country down.
Sad negative people.

I do feel you should be congratulated on your well researched, thoughtful, engaging, and undeniably consistent contributions to what it seems, after all, is a fairly complex subject :thumbsup:

Don't suppose you fancy suggesting some solutions to the major issues that Government introduced on 1st Jan,

A Northern Ireland protocol which is unsustainable and we are having to break International law rather than implement the rest of what we agreed in the Deal.
A Fishing Industry that is on it's knees and won't survive the year in any significant form without changes to the Deal.
An enormous hit on any company that Exports that will not change unless there are changes to the Deal.
We keep pushing back Import controls because we don't have the infrastructure, systems or staff to implement them and to avoid the impact of Import controls on supply lines and supermarket shelves. But we will have to implement some sort of controls eventually unless we get changes to the Deal.
The Financial Services market is haemorrhaging into the EU, US and elsewhere. We either need to negotiate Equivalence with the EU or undertake massive de-regulation to compete with places like Singapore, because without changes, it will simply continue to pour out.

or are you another that believes positive thinking is all that is required to resolve them, the same way it got us the 'Good Deal' :lolol:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I say the word 'moronic' and pppffftt here you are

View attachment 135264

Now that's Magic :lolol:

Maybe now you're here you could propose a solution to some of the issues all your Brexit supporting friends on here constantly run away from, namely

I'm only joking of course. There's more chance of ppf giving an answer currently :dunce:

or you could ask why an ordinary person would care passionately about the UK becoming a SIngapore style economy and how it makes the country a better place for them, their family and friends

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I say the word 'moronic' in a post and pppffftt you appear

View attachment 135264

Now that's Magic [emoji38]ol:

And ppf is having a brief holiday from NSC at the moment !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
what was the camel straw?
I did not see as I have him on ignore. I suggested the ban should be permanent simply because of his previous. You can only do so much for some people.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
New Impact Report reveals the real cost of Brexit to the UK meat industry

https://britishmeatindustry.org/ind...-real-cost-of-brexit-to-the-uk-meat-industry/

Dismissing trade disruption at the borders as simply short term ‘teething problems’ is no longer credible. As we near the end of the first quarter of trading outside the EU single market, British meat companies are painting a very different picture. They are reporting systemic weaknesses in the current export system, mountains of red tape and a potential permanent loss of trade of between 20 and 50 percent.

The government doesn't care, people really are losing their shirts. Are we just going to let the liars get away with this?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

https://britishmeatindustry.org/ind...-real-cost-of-brexit-to-the-uk-meat-industry/

Dismissing trade disruption at the borders as simply short term ‘teething problems’ is no longer credible. As we near the end of the first quarter of trading outside the EU single market, British meat companies are painting a very different picture. They are reporting systemic weaknesses in the current export system, mountains of red tape and a potential permanent loss of trade of between 20 and 50 percent.

The government doesn't care, people really are losing their shirts. Are we just going to let the liars get away with this?
As I often say, remember Animal Farm, remember Boxer and remember that " All animals are equal but, some animals are more equal than others". People's jobs are the price worth paying for some reason.

D

Deleted member 22389

I do feel you should be congratulated on your well researched, thoughtful, engaging, and undeniably consistent contributions to what it seems, after all, is a fairly complex subject :thumbsup:

Don't suppose you fancy suggesting some solutions to the major issues that Government introduced on 1st Jan,

or are you another that believes positive thinking is all that is required to resolve them, the same way it got us the 'Good Deal' :lolol:

You have obviously done quite well in your life, but what I don't understand is why someone of your intelligence feels the need to waste so much time and energy going through my posts like this.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You have obviously done quite well in your life, but what I don't understand is why someone of your intelligence feels the need the go trawling through my posts like this.

Because you obviously feel the need to constantly make posts on this thread (maybe to try and justify the way you voted to someone), but you never, ever post anything relevant to the actual thread which is about Brexit. Even your 'good news' posts where you link to the site that lists marketing releases in the manufacturing sector has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit or it's effects, good or bad.

There are hundreds of issues/opportunities across multiple industries, businesses and individuals as a direct result of what happened on Jan 1st, any of which you could highlight, celebrate, put up for discussion, propose solutions etc etc

I'm sure it's not intentional, but the reason I highlighted your posts is because none of them has any relevance whatsoever to Brexit. It is just trolling plain and simple which you have been asked by the Mods not to do :shrug:

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

Because you obviously feel the need to constantly make posts on this thread (maybe to try and justify the way you voted to someone), but you never, ever post anything relevant to the actual thread which is about Brexit. Even your 'good news' posts where you link to the site that lists marketing releases in the manufacturing sector has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit or it's effects, good or bad.

There are hundreds of issues/opportunities across multiple industries, businesses and individuals as a direct result of what happened on Jan 1st, any of which you could highlight, celebrate, put up for discussion, propose solutions etc etc

I'm sure it's not intentional, but the reason I highlighted your posts is because none of them has any relevance whatsoever to Brexit. It is just trolling plain and simple which you have been asked by the Mods not to do :shrug:

If you think I'm trolling, take it up with the mods.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

I don't get it. If I'd voted for Brexit I'd be furious at the way it's panning out, all of the things which were promised are disappearing and it's actually harming this country in a significant and increasingly tangible way. And yet people STILL back the people who ballsed it up and stick their head in the sand at the negatives. It's really weird.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here