Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It’s symbolic in that London has lost its status as the home of EU share trading, but it has a chance to carve out its own niche on trading,” said Anish Puaar, a market structure analyst at Rosenblatt Securities in London.

“Fund managers will be more concerned with availability of liquidity and the costs of placing a trade, rather than whether an order is executed in London or Amsterdam,” Puaar added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So are you still saying Johnson has played a blinder when it comes to services in the FTA?

Just remember we're still in the bedding in period, the best of still to come in April and July

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You reveL in it[emoji6]

If you want to know the truth, I find it utterly pathetic that a few adults? on here, point blank refuse to take any responsibility for what they've done whether through embarrassment, selfishness, pure idiocy, an ingrained servility or more likely, a mix of them all.

Instead whilst people are trying to highlight and discuss the problems arising from what they have done to various industries, employers and employees, the future of the United Kingdom and the Economic future of what is eventually left of it, these morons continue to post insults, play stupid childish games, without realising that unemployment benefits, public sector pensions (including services pensions), the NHS and all the other things these idiots rely on and take for granted will all be effected eventually :dunce:

Yep, but just between you and me, I revel in it :facepalm:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
If you want to know the truth, I find it utterly pathetic that a few adults? on here, point blank refuse to take any responsibility for what they've done whether through embarrassment, selfishness, pure idiocy, an ingrained servility or more likely, a mix of them all.

Instead whilst people are trying to highlight and discuss the problems arising from what they have done to various industries, employers and employees, the future of the United Kingdom and the Economic future of what is eventually left of it, these morons continue to post insults, play stupid childish games, without realising that unemployment benefits, public sector pensions, the NHS and all the other things these idiots rely on and take for granted will all be effected eventually :dunce:

Shooting fish in a barrel.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Instead whilst people are trying to highlight and discuss the problems arising from what they have done to various industries, employers and employees, the future of the United Kingdom and the Economic future of what is eventually left of it, these morons continue to post insults, play stupid childish games, without realising that unemployment benefits, public sector pensions (including services pensions), the NHS and all the other things these idiots rely on and take for granted will all be effected eventually :dunce:

It's all they can do since they climbed so far up the tree that they can't climb down unaided, and they can't ask for that help as they are too embarrassed and, can't admit to having bought in to the Brexit hoax. It's only going to get worse and they are still going to be stuck up that tree, can't see them doing anything else other than a Kate Hoey.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Amusing isn’t a word I’d associate with a sad old man who pretends he has an active life and doesn’t spend every waking minute on NSC.

I’d imagine he even has a reminder set on his desktop to go a post on a random non Brexit thread to avert his one trick pony persona, amusing certainly not, certifiable probably and concerning definitely, he’ll be back to trot out his “Anything but Brexit “ line, a line his partner trots out to him on a daily basis I’d imagine.

It's quite sad seeing someone who was apparently HEADHUNTED by the Uk's number ONE bank, back in the day, reduced to sifting through the Daily Express and other esteemed publications posting (and misrepresenting) articles on a football forum as a daily pastime .... ho-hum.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Im quite happy to take responsibility for voting to Leave the European Union.
If i could go back in time to 2016 i would do it again.
If you dont like what the Executive and the EU has negotiated for terms of leaving you can vote the government out.
But i couldnt really give a toss what the resident undemocratic loons on here think anyway, they made their bed and shat in it, they knew what they were trying to do even though they failed and i for one will enjoy their obvious pain.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
If you dont like what the Executive and the EU has negotiated for terms of leaving you can vote the government out.
But i couldnt really give a toss what the resident undemocratic loons on here think anyway, they made their bed and shat in it, they knew what they were trying to do even though they failed and i for one will enjoy their obvious pain.

:tosser:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

It does seem the only way you can feel better about your grave error is the hope that others are in pain, its all you have left.

That said, perhaps a few thoughts towards those are genuinely going to suffer as a consequence of your actions would be more appropriate

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Same here. Also, begs the question, what sort of person goes about demanding people take responsibility for their vote. Rhetorical obviously .... we all know the answer.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It's quite sad seeing someone who was apparently HEADHUNTED by the Uk's number ONE bank, back in the day, reduced to sifting through the Daily Express and other esteemed publications posting (and misrepresenting) articles on a football forum as a daily pastime .... ho-hum.

He ho, if that’s what he wants to do with his well earned retirement doing then I guess he’s right, we shouldn’t be bitter [emoji23]

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Do you feel better for getting that off your chest sweetheart?

Anyway I’m still waiting a response on wether you knew any of the NatWest 3?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here