Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Oh dear, Chicken Run... I responded to your earlier post without reading this one.
I am glad you notice my posts but you seem to be a bit selective on some points.
As no doubt you are aware, there is a contributor on here who signs off as 'DF'. Some people believe that the initials hide a rather offensive name but as I said before, if I learn what it is, I will use it.

Otherwise it's down to guesswork.

I think although I might be wrong but the ‘F’ stands for Fairy [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Yes It’s what intrigue’s me, I also note that he likes to maintain a civil decorum yet calls Das a “Dead Frog” in one post and Dire Facies in another, also the only thread he ever started was flogging some family members tickets last year, iirc more recently didn’t a certain someone also start a thread about name changing some tix as they are not being used.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As we know, hypocrisy is no stranger to the remainer stragglers addicted to this thread but the forced politeness is just plain weird. Saying that I still live in hope that there are only actually two or three people running all their accounts as I refuse to believe we have quite so many unrelenting, patronising, tiresome people who are obsessed with searching for negativity and continually siding with any cause, institution or country against the UK amongst our fan base.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
As we know, hypocrisy is no stranger to the remainer stragglers addicted to this thread but the forced politeness is just plain weird. Saying that I still live in hope that there are only actually two or three people running all their accounts as I refuse to believe we have quite so many unrelenting, patronising, tiresome people who are obsessed with searching for negativity and continually siding with any cause, institution or country against the UK amongst our fan base.

Your comments are just partial opinion - no more and no less
Of course you have a right to express your views but so does everyone else.
The most tiresome thing is your apparent desire to close down debate and/or scrutiny with faux boredom - not surprising but hardly democratic and arguably hypocritical.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Oh dear, Chicken Run... I responded to your earlier post without reading this one.
I am glad you notice my posts but you seem to be a bit selective on some points.
As no doubt you are aware, there is a contributor on here who signs off as 'DF'. Some people believe that the initials hide a rather offensive name but as I said before, if I learn what it is, I will use it.

Otherwise it's down to guesswork.
He signs off as DR which stands for a notorious SS division.

I guess NSC auto-changes it to something less offensive.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Or is he too frightened to own it? Frightened of being banned from this site? Frightened to acknowledge his offensive beliefs?

There seems to be a lot of simple, crude game-playing and little conviction politics.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
[QUOTwE=Pretty pink fairy;9671646]Exocet missile anyone ?
Regards
DF

The French did indeed sell a very small number of Exocet missiles to Argentina at a time when no one assumed that hostilities would break out with Britain. It is also the case that a number of French technicians subsequently provided some after sales service, to the embarrassment of Paris. However, the French government provided serious material support to the UK during the conflict because both the UK and France were fellow EU members.

A number of European governments would like to improve their relations with Argentina and now there is nothing to stop them. We move to the sidelines, our influence declining. And the Falklands become more exposed.

Blimey this is a new one!

When did the EU replace NATO and the UN security Council?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

You only have to look over in America how populist nationalism and misguided patriotism can be so dangerous. All of us believe in what is right for the UK, no one is against the UK but some of us are against the grifters and charlatans that lead the national debate and send our country down a dangerous path. Some of us reject the nationaliist agenda and don't wish to follow the US

Jan 30, 2008
[QUOTwE=Pretty pink fairy;9671646]Exocet missile anyone ?
Regards
DF

The French did indeed sell a very small number of Exocet missiles to Argentina at a time when no one assumed that hostilities would break out with Britain. It is also the case that a number of French technicians subsequently provided some after sales service, to the embarrassment of Paris. However, the French government provided serious material support to the UK during the conflict because both the UK and France were fellow EU members.

A number of European governments would like to improve their relations with Argentina and now there is nothing to stop them. We move to the sidelines, our influence declining. And the Falklands become more exposed.[/QUOTE]

Who are they then ? , looks like you're waiting for the next Argentinian invasion of the Falklands
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
You only have to look over in America how populist nationalism and misguided patriotism can be so dangerous. All of us believe in what is right for the UK, no one is against the UK but some of us are against the grifters and charlatans that lead the national debate and send our country down a dangerous path. Some of us reject the nationaliist agenda and don't wish to follow the US

You're in the minority , flakey libralism not wanted in the UK
Regards
DF

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

What, like the SS division that murdered British P.O.W's in a notorious massacre? Would have thought a 'patriot' would know that, and not be a stupid, disrespectful ****.

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Good old Dan "only a fool would leave the single market" Hannan. There is a core within the Tories that just want de-regulation of everything to enable yet more cronies to make a fast buck, for them that was what Brexit was for

Could be more Brexit victims yet...

I think that was Owen Patterson, Dan Hannan was "no one is talking about threatening our place in the single market"

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Ha ha.

Have you noticed the obligatory Union flag now, at every press conference, with every minister?
I am a patriot but I am not a nationalist.

I think Brexiters have a problem distinguishing the difference and generally always fall into the latter

Even Starmer puts a Union flag, obvs playing the game

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think Brexiters have a problem distinguishing the difference and generally always fall into the latter

Even Starmer puts a Union flag, obvs playing the game

Exactly. I had no problem saluting the flag at colours and sunset.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Ha ha.

Have you noticed the obligatory Union flag now, at every press conference, with every minister?
I am a patriot but I am not a nationalist.

He thinks somehow the Union has been regained now we're left the EU

The irony is no Prime Minister in 300 years has done more to weaken the Union of Great Britain and Northern Ireland than Johnson.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
He thinks somehow the Union has been regained now we're left the EU

The irony is no Prime Minister in 300 years has done more to weaken the Union of Great Britain and Northern Ireland than Johnson.

Now where on earth would you get an idea like that

Brexit: DUP should make NI government ‘unworkable’ until Irish Sea border removed, says loyalist activist

Jamie Bryson, the editor of Unionist Voice, claims a move by the DUP to frustrate the Stormont executive would be the party’s “most powerful weapon” in opposing the Northern Ireland protocol.

While the UK has left the European Union, NI remains in the bloc's single market for goods and will continue applying EU customs rules on trade. They believe the Brexit deal has cut NI adrift from the rest of the UK, pushing Belfast further away from London, paving the way for an economic united Ireland.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/brexit-irish-sea-border-dup-ni-government-b1783526.html

Now surely no proper Unionist would have been stupid enough to vote for a Border in the Irish sea, would they ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here