Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've got a job I'd like to keep and a family to spend time with so in comparison yes it was and is more urgent than looking at this thread.

I understand, we all have higher priorities :thumbsup:

But still no answer to the actual question that you edited out of my post above, re the Irish border, level playing field and fishing rights ?

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Anyone know what 'Marvalous' means?

ask this guy....

AG1loHFl_400x400.jpg

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
so will Gove be tendering his resignation tomorrow?

[tweet]1335978644053831681[/tweet]

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
If it's not true, why say it?

Oh yes, but of course....

Most folk have accepted we've already left and moved on.

A few, like moaning about a football result many moons ago, are still beating themselves up.

Life's too short.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

A few, like moaning about a football result many moons ago, are still beating themselves up.

Life's too short.

Okay... but what about telling the truth? How does your 'old football result' simile work in discussing Brexit?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Okay... but what about telling the truth? How does your old football result simile work in discussing Brexit?

In so much that it's done, it's over and all the bleating in the world won't change that.

Be fair to yourself.

Life's too short.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Life's too short.

And what do you think of yesterday's announcement of the border in the Irish Sea ???

(Obviously I'm not expecting any sort of considered answer, just diversionary whataboutism. The account may change but ...... :lolol:)

*edit* And you've forgotten to give this post a thumbs up

Last edited:

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

Life's too short.

I think it is fair to say that those of us who voted to remain have moved on, we have accepted it's happening.

Why do you not like these problems being pointing out? Is it because this was mentioned from the very start?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
And what do you think of yesterday's announcement of the border in the Irish Sea ???

Aaah, good...that didn't take long.

Don't even pretend to worry about what others might think when all you do is talk over people, contradicting their views with your better ones and trying to pick any such views apart.

I can use any one of my 13 accounts to tell you this.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I think it is fair to say that those of us who voted to remain have moved on, we have accepted it's happening.

Why do you not like these problems being pointing out? Is it because this was mentioned from the very start?

Just trying to help, seems a lot of angst still on this thread. There will be things to iron out, over time.

:shrug:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
In so much that it's done, it's over and all the bleating in the world won't change that.

Be fair to yourself.

Life's too short.

Your idea of 'bleating' is someone else's retrospective analysis and 'learning from past errors'.

Be fair to everyone.

The quality of life is important, not just its length.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020

Precisely. Nobody is discussing leaving the EU or the referendum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here