Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Nige is the salt of the earth.
It's time to get extra tough on our borders it's way overdue. :nono:

https://youtu.be/G5XKksiSgac

Nice suit Nige, I prefer the wax jacket

So you think leaving the EU will change anything? Look forward to the light touch border on January 1 to avoid no deal Brexit chaos.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
serco....:rolleyes: chairman is one of the Soamses...total revenue 2019 $3.24 million ....well there's someone doing well for themselves ...ffs

i really do wonder what will happen to the UK as all these young men are slowly introduced into the local communities ...is this the plan or are they to be sent back...??

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Iain Dumwit Smith voted the WA through. They all did. Did he not read it?

Not only did he vote it through, he voted in favour of voting it through without scrutiny last October.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Nice suit Nige, I prefer the wax jacket

So you think leaving the EU will change anything? Look forward to the light touch border on January 1 to avoid no deal Brexit chaos.

I think it will be worse because it has increased since we left in January, the French seem to be less cooperative since we are not in unison, why would they be? If migrants want to go to UK let them, presumably we can't send back to France now we're not in the EU?

If we stayed in the EU and took our fair share of migrants I think we wouldn't have this problem and brexit has exacerbated it

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I think it will be worse because it has increased since we left in January, the French seem to be less cooperative since we are not in unison, why would they be? If migrants want to go to UK let them, presumably we can't send back to France now we're not in the EU?

If we stayed in the EU and took our fair share of migrants I think we wouldn't have this problem and brexit has exacerbated it

Yeap, cooperation with the French is key, piss them off and I'm sure they will be all too happy to empty Calais of unwanted arrivals

Farage's weaponisation of immigration and 1930's inspired racist billboards are coming back to haunt him.

Jan 30, 2008

Load of Bollocks , wake up FFS ,why should we have a EU problem dumped on us
Regards
DF

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Load of Bollocks , wake up FFS ,why should we have a EU problem dumped on us
Regards
DF

What would stop the EU from doing it? When we were in it we could stop it. Now...

Jan 30, 2008
What would stop the EU from doing it? When we were in it we could stop it. Now...

It's called sorting out your own mess, to be fair this should have been nipped in the bud with the French a while ago, Pritti Patel needs to have a look at herself, pussy footing around and sweeping it off to Hotels isn't sorting anything out , its an absolute smack in the face to the British public

Sadly there's a few snowflakes who can't bring themselves to condem it
Regards
DF

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It's called sorting out your own mess, to be fair this should have been nipped in the bud with the French a while ago, Pritti Patel needs to have a look at herself, pussy footing around and sweeping it off to Hotels isn't sorting anything out , its an absolute smack in the face to the British public

Regards
DF

Wow, you posted 2 paragraphs, poorly punctuated unfortunately, but 7/10 for the effort and word count.:thumbsup:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
What's your opinion on illegal migrants lording it up on the British tax payer silly bollocks
Regards
DF

Well as a tax payer, I'm not too impressed, but then again, I'm not that impressed with our own work shy, benefit fraudsters who are happy to live off the back of all our tax payers. Not accusing you of being one of them of course .................unless!!!!!!!!!!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Regards
DF

As far as the EU is concerned they can now put big neon signs up saying "UK this way" and give them easy passage all the way to Calais, where the French can easily turn a blind eye and before you know it they're in Kent.

And it's all thanks to you.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
And your thoughts on Illegal migrants in Hotels at the cost of the tax payer are ????
Regards
DF

My thoughts are that it is going to get worse come 1st Jan 2021 and all because some load of racist soppy bollocks didn't understand what they were voting for.

The idea that someone could really be that stupid ? You've got to see the funny side :laugh:

Tick tock

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here