Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Laughing at turnips doesnt denote anger.
Your previous post already shows your stupidity. Stop before you make a bigger (probably not possible really) fool of yourself.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I don't have to explain anything to anyone on here David , get over yourself and enjoy your time in the EU for what it's worth
Regards
DF

Be honest with yourself. You just have to say that you have no clue. Why are you being dishonest with yourself?

tick tock

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Am I on trial :rolleyes:, get over yourself :lolol:
Regards
DF

Of course you're not on trial. Your case of gross and wilful idiocy was proven long ago. (As was your Antisemitism, Racism, Homophobia, Holocaust denial and Nazi apologism, all proven by the various mods for your various bans).

I do think though, it might well be the funniest thing on here in ages, to hear your explanation of tariffs. Go on, go for it :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
Of course you're not on trial. Your case of gross and wilful idiocy was proven long ago. (As was your Antisemitism, Racism, Homophobia, Holocaust denial and Nazi apologism, all proven by the various mods for your various bans).

I do think though, it might well be the funniest thing on here in ages, to hear your explanation of tariffs. Go on, go for it :thumbsup:

Google is your best friend :bigwave:
Regards
DF

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Arch Brexiter Charlie Elphicke former MP for Dover. Sentencing is in September where he may be facing prison.

His wife, present MP for Dover, has immediately said their marriage is over.

[tweet]1288806771876864000[/tweet]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Google is your best friend :bigwave:
Regards
DF

I can believe Google is your best friend, but you really don't have the first clue as to what is happening over the next 5 months do you ? :shootself

Although I know you post on here as an complete and utter moron, even I thought there must be a little bit of exaggeration somewhere along the line for humorous purposes. But you really are so stupid that you're incapable of answering or explaining any aspect of Brexit, no matter how simple, whatsoever. You have some cracking surprises coming your way on Jan 1st 2021 :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Tick tock

Jan 30, 2008
I can believe Google is your best friend, but you really don't have the first clue as to what is happening over the next 5 months do you ? :shootself

Although I know you post on here as an complete and utter moron, even I thought there must be a little bit of exaggeration somewhere along the line for humorous purposes. But you really are so stupid that you're incapable of answering or explaining any aspect of Brexit, no matter how simple, whatsoever. You have some cracking surprises coming your way on Jan 1st 2021 :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Tick tock

To be honest I'm surprised you're still on this thread moaning and groaning , get over yourself
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here