Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
flag_edited-2.jpg

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Shows how diverse our supporters are. Everyones entitled to an opinion and thats theres good on them . Shame someones photoshoped the nhs bit to me that is typical of someone whos got a chip on there shoulder . At least were not like Celtic havi g collecting buckets for the ira at the weekend why hasn't there been anything in the msm about that?

Jan 30, 2008
Shows how diverse our supporters are. Everyones entitled to an opinion and thats theres good on them . Shame someones photoshoped the nhs bit to me that is typical of someone whos got a chip on there shoulder . At least were not like Celtic havi g collecting buckets for the ira at the weekend why hasn't there been anything in the msm about that?

Because there's too many Jeremy corbyn types on here :wink:
Regards
DF

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
I would of thought the horrible fans would of been the ones who couldnt accept a democratic vote and have to protest about everything they can ... but thats opening another can of worms....

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I would of thought the horrible fans would of been the ones who couldnt accept a democratic vote and have to protest about everything they can ... but thats opening another can of worms....

No the horrible ones are those that besmirch a football flag with political ideology.

By the way democracy is about compromise and consensus for the many not first past the post.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

Shows how divided we are more like. I am quite happy to move forward but won't let this victory crowing go unchallenged. EVEN PPF felt the image unnecessary.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Shows how divided we are more like. I am quite happy to move forward but won't let this victory crowing go unchallenged. EVEN PPF felt the image unnecessary.

I actually enjoy the graceless 'crowing'. It is infinitely preferable to faux sensitivity and says a great deal about the 'gloater'. It also reminds us that no one, certainly not this mendacious government, can legislate for the good will of the people. If any reconciliation is to happen, it will come in small stages over time and from the good people of this country, not from the malign leadership.
Let them crow.... as the years of uncertain negotiation grind on I don't think it will last.

Last edited:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

Seeing as the photo shopped flag appeared on your post, it’s clear that statement is bullshi!t, and I have you down as no better than the fans in the picture that you clearly know nothing about.
It says more about you as a person than it does them . Merry Christmas :thumbsup:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not sure that photo needed to.go up but agree with the sentiment ???
Regards
DF

Yup. We agree. Putting a photo of the **** Johnson (or even Corbyn) on an Albion flag is an insult to the football club and all it’s fans.

Whether you agree with the sentiment or not, you shouldn’t have political messages on an Albion flag unless you’re trying to save the club or build a new stadium.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I know someone in that photo and they fit the stereotype perfectly

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here