Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Blue passports the must have accessory for 2020
Regards
DF

You can get a joint passport and job seekers signing book leatherette wallet. Perhaps get a swastika embossed on the front.

Oh and new British passports aren’t blue, they’re still ox-blood. I have one. Ghastly article, the imagery inside is about as subtle as a brick in the balls.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
You are aware that students are humans aren’t you. Not some odd alien species with different hopes and dream a to your kind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are 40000 of them at the two universities. Have you seen all of the accommodation being built on Lewes Road?

Before the Referendum there were 1000 people a day coming to live in the small island that is the UK.

Do you think that packing more and more people into a small city, and more and more people into a small island is good for those of us that are already here? If you do, is there a limit at all to how many people can live in an area, or do we just turn into an India or Hong Kong?

It's all very well having liberal views, and I realise Remainers are generally liberal people. However, some people want to retain the standard of living they have and not be packed into their home towns like sardines.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I found some Brexit Benefits !

Just back from a long lunch with my IFA and a Health Insurance geezer. Trying to summarise what was a complex explanation (compounded by the amount of wine consumed), it appears that, dependant on the negotiations next year, it may well be possible to use offshore investments to fund private healthcare insurance with an offshore provider, who has a reciprocal arrangement with a UK based healthcare provider, thus avoiding both income tax on the investment and Insurance Premium tax on the insurance.

(I think that was the gist)

Get on it :thumbsup:

I'm off for a little lie down now :wink:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There are 40000 of them at the two universities. Have you seen all of the accommodation being built on Lewes Road?

Before the Referendum there were 1000 people a day coming to live in the small island that is the UK.

Do you think that packing more and more people into a small city, and more and more people into a small island is good for those of us that are already here? If you do, is there a limit at all to how many people can live in an area, or do we just turn into an India or Hong Kong?

It's all very well having liberal views, and I realise Remainers are generally liberal people. However, some people want to retain the standard of living they have and not be packed into their home towns like sardines.

We seem to have no problem with wealthy immigrants coming from Russia, the Tory party has been particularly welcoming to them.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
So it's off to hell in a handcart we go with Boris Piccaninny Watermelon Letterbox Cake Bumboys Vampires Haircut Wall-Spaffer Spunk-Burster ****-Business ****-the-Families Get-Off-My-****ing-Laptop Girly-Swot Big-Girl’s-Blouse Chicken-frit Hulk-Smash Noseringed-Crusties Death-Humbug Technology-Lessons Surrender-Bullshit French-Turds Dog-Whistle Get-Stuffed FactcheckUK@CCHQ Get-Brexit-Done Johnson at the reigns. What could possibly go wrong???

Jan 30, 2008

As long as it doesn't directly affect them these liberal day dreamers couldnt give a toss 'let them come ' is there belief BUT this was totally destroyed at the Ballot box :wink:
Regards
Df

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!

It will be interesting to see what effects Brexit will have on the demography of Brighton. Any predictions?

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
It will be interesting to see what effects Brexit will have on the demography of Brighton. Any predictions?
Difficult to say on the demography, but I'm hoping sheer numbers will stabilise. If demand for property in this area continues to rise, young locals will no longer be able to afford to live here.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
So it's off to hell in a handcart we go with Boris Piccaninny Watermelon Letterbox Cake Bumboys Vampires Haircut Wall-Spaffer Spunk-Burster ****-Business ****-the-Families Get-Off-My-****ing-Laptop Girly-Swot Big-Girl’s-Blouse Chicken-frit Hulk-Smash Noseringed-Crusties Death-Humbug Technology-Lessons Surrender-Bullshit French-Turds Dog-Whistle Get-Stuffed FactcheckUK@CCHQ Get-Brexit-Done Johnson at the reigns. What could possibly go wrong???

I read that and was thinking of the Billy Joel song 'we didn't start the fire'

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
8d85a9f57902fcc6696719a0e729b280.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here