Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
In the interests of trying to Unite a divided country, what's done is done.

It now makes no difference whether you voted Leave or Remain, the effects of Brexit will be the same on everyone. So we are all in it together :thumbsup:

Well not the same effects on everyone, obviously, but the effects will be determined far more by your skills, working status, income and assets than where you put your cross in the last 3.5 years.

Merry Xmas and UTA :albion2:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
He is one of the very many that are. But he is one of the very few that have described them as letterboxes.

In the real world people use those terms and dislike the fact that Islam is challenges the British education system in state schools, openly hates the LGBT community, insists on creationism being given equal status with evolution and goes around raping kids.

If that mindset gains ground we’re screwed.

Of course if one posts the comments on here you’re banned. Unless you’re a Palace troll.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
In the real world people use those terms and dislike the fact that Islam is challenges the British education system in state schools, openly hates the LGBT community, insists on creationism being given equal status with evolution and goes around raping kids.

If that mindset gains ground we’re screwed.

“In the real world people use those terms”. Do they? I have never once heard anyone use that term.

Still, it’s nice you think Boris is in the “real world” ;-)

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Thank goodness for that, now go have a great Christmas, Britain will soon be free from a corrupt empire, we live in the most tolerant and accepting nation on the planet,all is good,3 points for the Albion today will make a fabulous Christmas.

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought you left the country. Clearly just crawled back under your rock.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
“In the real world people use those terms”. Do they? I have never once heard anyone use that term.

Still, it’s nice you think Boris is in the “real world” ;-)

Seriously? No one you know dislikes radical Islam and decries the subjugation of women?

I live in Essex and believe me those terms are bandied about regularly.

I’m a Brighton Boy born and bred. I lived in Brighton for many years..used the Hollingbury, Park view and Brewey tap as my boozers and those terms were commonplace.

You and I clearly move in different circles.

I’m pleased your pals are all politically correct and metrosexual.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Seriously? No one you know dislikes radical Islam and decries the subjugation of women?

I live in Essex and believe me those terms are bandied about regularly.

I’m a Brighton Boy born and bred. I lived in Brighton for many years..used the Hollingbury, Park view and Brewey tap as my boozers and those terms were commonplace.

You and I clearly move in different circles.

I’m pleased your pals are all politically correct and metrosexual.

We are neither PC or metrosexual. Nor do we like radical religion or mistreatment of women. We simply don’t sit around discussing Islam or making up “funny” names for them.
Nor do we use the terms tank topped bum-boys or picanniniss with watermelon smiles? Did you hear that a lot done the Brewery Tap?
Seems quite an odd thing to do with one’s time.

Jan 30, 2008
I think his attacks on the human rights act, the bbc and the powers of parliament are nothing short of dictatorial. There is only one reason to protect yourself from media scrutiny and deny parliament the right to question your actions and that is to get away with things you know would be at best unpopular and at worst, illegal.

I think he poses the greatest risk to our way of life since WW2.
Bubble life :dunce:
regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If only more people would give up their car and use public transport.

Quite. And I’m not sure what time of day one works is an indicator of intelligence. I work in safe houses. They need staffing 24 hrs a day. Not sure how that marks me out as a plonker :)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
LEAVE MEANS LEAVE.........merry christmas
Regards
DF
Lol.

Still parrotting T. May's vacuous slogans.

Won't be long until you are the only poster left on this thread... trotting out the same tired soundbites... a tragic slave to the obsession which has taken over your existence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here