Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Not sure where all the cash is going to come from, it certainly won't be from taxes on Johnson's financial big business supporters, the economy seems to be flatlining and there is an awful lot of funding to be found to repair Johnson's Tory austerity cuts of the last 9 years.

As often said and I believe he has admitted this himself, he is not a " details " man so he has lots to deliver. At least those on an income of £80 k should weather the worst of it.

80% of our economy is services and whatever deal he gets this trade will be comprimised.

The tax base will be weaker, more austerity plus more tax, borrowing or both. We had one last chance and Britain has blown it

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Brexit means Brexit

[TWEET]1207092065202528256[/TWEET]

Jan 30, 2008
Has everyone come to terms with the fact we're leaving the EU , it would be nice to think of everyone raising a toast on Christmas day to the UK taking back control
Regards
DF

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They're already lying about how much money is going to the NHS , 34m turns out to be 22m by 2024. You ****ing mugs honestly.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Brexit is such a stupid idea that the only person they can find willing to force it through is a serial liar, adulterer, cheater, racist and homophobe who has had to break the law to try and force it through. And there are mugs out there who want to celebrate. I know some hesitate to call leave voters thick. But you are. All of you.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
They're already lying about how much money is going to the NHS , 34m turns out to be 22m by 2024. You ****ing mugs honestly.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

That borrowed figure you just mentioned is of course Billion not Million. We should be facing up to reality now and raising taxes, Brexit needs to be paid for. There is no bounce, dividend or sunny uplands to boost public finances. Denial, denial...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Brexit is such a stupid idea that the only person they can find willing to force it through is a serial liar, adulterer, cheater, racist and homophobe who has had to break the law to try and force it through. And there are mugs out there who want to celebrate. I know some hesitate to call leave voters thick. But you are. All of you.

The only solace is others around Europe will learn from our errors, Europe will be stronger as a block with or without the UK, nice try Putin.

For us we just need to concentrate on our own issues that allowed our nation to be Gaslit...

Jan 30, 2008

Tell that to JC and the looney left
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
The only solace is others around Europe will learn from our errors, Europe will be stronger as a block with or without the UK, nice try Putin.

For us we just need to concentrate on our own issues that allowed our nation to be Gaslit...

Deluded ,who will Be the next EU member to leave , tick tock tick tock
Regards
DF

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Deluded ,who will Be the next EU member to leave , tick tock tick tock
Regards
DF

Still waiting, support for EU membership has risen since we started our tantrum in 2016

Really hope Bojo gives you a few scraps, you do deserve something...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here