Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Spreadsheet Phil on Today programme says only workable Brexit solution is to keep whole of UK in customs union. You can't change the reality of borders, and maybe one day Unicorn technology will emerge.
As for the EU, 6% of their trade is with the UK, just not worth redesigning the Single Market rules for that

Either that or its no deal Brexit and bye bye UK and possible a civil war in NI

If I was a Brexiter I'd be so p**sed off for all the lies I was told in 2016, so many broken promises. I won't hold it against you if you're in denial, never easy to admit you were conned

Jan 30, 2008
In the real world, the EU would now be happy with us out, beyond a few smaller countries who are are utterly pissed off we are leaving.

You've simply swallowed the Cummings lies and believe the EU is to blame. Don't worry there is a long queue susceptible to this bullshit.

The EU are not trying to keep us in. They are protecting the rights of a member (Ireland) and trying to uphold an International Peace Treaty.

You see they don't really care about the UK anymore, but they care about the EU and it's members.
I'm not the least bit concerned in keeping the EU happy ,they've made no secret of the fact that they want to punish us despite what team EU would have you believe
are you ready for Brexit
Regards
DF

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
You're just a flouncing snowflake that puts forward a stong opinion that when challenged you're terribly offended by all the supposed insults. I note you didn't reply once to any post that actual addressed your opinions, you really have only been concerned with taking offense.

:flounce::flounce::flounce:

Actually I did reply but I can't respond to all my fans as there are simply to many posts.Anyway I'm inviting all Remoaners like you to meet me for a big booze up on Oct 31st to celebrate Independence Day.Drinks are on me.Who's coming??????????

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm not the least bit concerned in keeping the EU happy ,they've made no secret of the fact that they want to punish us despite what team EU would have you believe
are you ready for Brexit
Regards
DF
You are even more of a fool then than people gave you 'credit' for.

You want a stroppy, bolshy country with no friends in the world.

That is not the future.

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
In the real world, the EU would now be happy with us out, beyond a few smaller countries who are are utterly pissed off we are leaving.

You've simply swallowed the Cummings lies and believe the EU is to blame. Don't worry there is a long queue susceptible to this bullshit.

The EU are not trying to keep us in. They are protecting the rights of a member (Ireland) and trying to uphold an International Peace Treaty.

You see they don't really care about the UK anymore, but they care about the EU and it's members.

Sorry.The EU would be happy with us out of what???

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Actually I did reply but I can't respond to all my fans as there are simply to many posts.Anyway I'm inviting all Remoaners like you to meet me for a big booze up on Oct 31st to celebrate Independence Day.Drinks are on me.Who's coming??????????

I'm sure Two Profs and Pff will join you. It will be a right laugh. Just check Pff doesn't shit himself as he's always going on about shit clinging to stuff. :thumbsup:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1182217038305079296[/TWEET]

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
I'm sure Two Profs and Pff will join you. It will be a right laugh. Just check Pff doesn't shit himself as he's always going on about shit clinging to stuff. :thumbsup:

I also want Remoaners to come.It will be a great opportunity to build bridges.Where there is hate let us create love.Come on who's in?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

You have great confidence in Boris Johnson securing a deal, more than even he apparently does.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
are you ready for Brexit
Regards
DF

This is where you demonstrate your ignorance I'm afraid. Punishing us will ultimately punish them as well, its a zero sum gain and not in their interests. But they aren't going to re-invent for the system for one problem member, we are 1 in 28.

We have 48% of our trade with the EU, they have 6% of their trade with us. If they give in to our demands they may as well dismantle the EU project, it won't happen.

There are no winners, but its obvious we have far more to lose.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
There is a lot of merit in that.

So Labour negotiated some add ons ( workers rights, environmental safeguards, customs union until the next election when the next Parliament could decide [ backstop in place ] etc. etc. ).

But May resigned ( was pushed ) before Parliament could vote on the new package.

I reckon May was pushed by the headbangers because of the Labour add-ons to her deal.

The very things that needed to be thrashed out before triggering A50. Might have taken some time but the resolution would have been quicker

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Check out the many insults from the many Remoaners bro and then shut it.

As I said in my other reply, your very first post on this thread was to call people remoaners. You can’t bitch and moan like a petulant child because people have retaliated. I mean, what did you expect? It’s almost like people didn’t take kindly to your juvenile comment ???

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That's just it.I don't want a deal.There is no such thing as Brexit with a deal.

I mean, there is, which is the whole point of the deal agreed with the EU by Theresa May.

But if you don't want a deal then you also have to accept that Brexit will not happen on 31st October.

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
As I said in my other reply, your very first post on this thread was to call people remoaners. You can’t bitch and moan like a petulant child because people have retaliated. I mean, what did you expect? It’s almost like people didn’t take kindly to your juvenile comment ???

Ok.You are totally right and I am totally wrong.Can we be done now please.

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
I mean, there is, which is the whole point of the deal agreed with the EU by Theresa May.

But if you don't want a deal then you also have to accept that Brexit will not happen on 31st October.

May's deal was not Brexit and everyone including you know it.

I have a feeling Brexit will happen on Oct 31st because Boris is still telling us it will and if it doesn't happen then of course he has to go.
My hunch is that with No Deal removed he will crack and come back with a crap deal which will get passed.

Either that or Team Boris has found a way round the Benn Law.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think we should get Colleen onto looking at the whole brexit fiasco and give us the definitive “ it’s was xxxxxxxxxx who caused all of this”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here