Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot (11).png

As a leaver I still feel great sadness. My only argument was European control. If people had been honest with us at every treaty change we would never have got to this.

My heart aches because as a leaver I cannot stand Farage. The guy is a liability. He needs to shut his mouth and step aside.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Getting my hat ready. Peppercorn sauce or barbecue..

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
As a leaver I still feel great sadness. My only argument was European control. If people had been honest with us at every treaty change we would never have got to this.

My heart aches because as a leaver I cannot stand Farage. The guy is a liability. He needs to shut his mouth and step aside.

If it wasn't for Farage this referendum would never have been called.

Farage and UKIP will get stronger after this result.

Labour are in deep crap with their voters.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Why would Farage (and UKIP) not step aside if we vote leave? Job done, after all.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
1/20 on for Brexit

Why would Farage (and UKIP) not step aside if we vote leave? Job done, after all.
I do hope so, I have been heavily involved in vote Leave and Farage has got the ball rolling but is close to bursting it. There are some wonderful people in vote Leave and Ukip. They are not racist, just want sovereignty. I think from what I hear moves are going to be made to unseat Farage, the problem is Carswell does not want the job. He is well respected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here