Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
We can look into the reasons why people voted leave, the discontent etc.. But for some unfortunately thick means thick.

The same sort of people who say "throw away the key", "rot in prison" , "charity begins at home", "just get on with it", "the country is full up", "taking back control" etc..

The last is the sad one. Reactionary uneducated bigots tend to have the least control over their own lives.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Another sad loser , you must have been in tears when that referendum result came in , chin up though you can't always be a winner
regards
DR

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We can look into the reasons why people voted leave, the discontent etc.. But for some unfortunately thick means thick.

The same sort of people who say "throw away the key", "rot in prison" , "charity begins at home", "just get on with it", "the country is full up", "taking back control" etc..

The last is the sad one. Reactionary uneducated bigots tend to have the least control over their own lives.

Talking of uneducated bigots, this poll has been doing the rounds on Twitter today. As of a couple of minutes ago, it was standing at 63% Yes and 37% no.

[tweet]1125730732071112704[/tweet]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
same old tired response zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
regards
DR

Sometimes, for a moment, I wonder if you are a work of satirical genius, with a Johnny Speight type character behind the scenes.

Unfortunately your posts make it clear that those moments are, rightly, Incredibly short :facepalm:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
you sure? you seemed to have spent a lot of time on here spreading fear stories ?
regards
DR

I love your little flurry of posts once a day. Is this the screen time mummy lets you have between homework and bedtime story?

Or can you only afford to pop a penny in the meter once a day?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here